Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limited Registration Sites.

Fire Fox Fan
    Well as you know some sotes are only allowing a maximum amount of members for instance.

MP3fileshare.org
    and the Piggy site.

This has let the "late comers" rendered useless and somewhat slowed down the Bit-Torrent network in other places. I was wondering. If people would be kind enough to share their accounts with other people? I know it may seem risky but if you trust someone you may as well give them access to your account.

I know I will get critisim for this suggestion but if yah want the FileSharing Network to keep on running yah may as well do it .

All I wanted ta say :$

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Yes it would be risky, as a moderator of such a site any user caught doing this would have their account disabled, and IP banned, so you would have to do this at risk to your own status at the site.., Private sites are private for a reason...

Zeus

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ive known some to this but only when they know each other very well it seems...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Ive known some to this but only when they know each other very well it seems...
    ya i did that with couple of guys from this forum....

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    filemp3.org one of ma favs

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    most of the private sites have invites get on an open site like torrent leech get your ratio up and try to get an invite

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    does anybody know what the best of the invite sites are?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfNirvana
    does anybody know what the best of the invite sites are?
    probally ET

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by summond_skull
    This has let the "late comers" rendered useless and somewhat slowed down the Bit-Torrent network in other places. I was wondering. If people would be kind enough to share their accounts with other people? I know it may seem risky but if you trust someone you may as well give them access to your account.
    Sharing an account with a really good friend is one thing, and I'd be hesitant to do even that. There's no way I would trust my account to a stranger I met in a forum.

It's naive and untrue to say that "late comers" are rendered useless or that the Bit Torrent Network is slower because of it. User who get a proper account are much more likely to seed as much as they leech to keep their account in good standing, and that makes the system faster for everyone. If you want to be a leecher, there are still plenty of public sites that will accomidate you. If you don't like the rules, then don't join the club.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I Like It Free =)
    the best invite torrent is oink imo,albums/apps /ebooks only but its awesome.
    for movies/apps i use a variety of sites that are limited as well as have a set number of users.
    Last edited by sw33t1; 05-11-2005 at 04:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast