Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pisexy banned azureus ?

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by mofizzle
    Azureus is such a CPU hog that I stopped using it anyway.
    that was caused by Java, if you use the latest version of java that problem is solved

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    that was caused by Java, if you use the latest version of java that problem is solved
    I didn't realize that ... maybe it's time to give Azureus another try. It does get pretty annoying having a separate window for every download

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    2.3 is even with the new java a bitch... it wants CPU and memory, memory memory...

I'm switching back

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by mofizzle
    Azureus is such a CPU hog that I stopped using it anyway. I like a lot of the features, but I switched back to BitTornado so that I could multitask.
    that's so true....I think i'll also switch to BitTornado, because i hate when my computer hogs down....can't perform multitask...n that's just stupid.
    Last edited by sameer0807; 05-09-2005 at 09:36 PM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Do all the private trackers allow BitTornado? BitComet seems to be pretty popular too. Any other clients let you pick which files you DL?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mr00420
    Do all the private trackers allow BitTornado? BitComet seems to be pretty popular too. Any other clients let you pick which files you DL?
    I've been using Bit Tornado since i started with bit torrent, and haven't had a problem ever.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I've had no CPU problems with azureus. I really can't tell, I do have a 2.8ghz CPU though...
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by 99shassan
    I've had no CPU problems with azureus. I really can't tell, I do have a 2.8ghz CPU though...
    I've had no problems either, running 3000+ AMD Athlon and 1gig of RAM, but the damn thing is a ram hog

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    You just registered w/ Pisexy, but I've already upgraded Azureus... anything I can do to still use Pisexy (other than change clients?)

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by mr00420
    You just registered w/ Pisexy, but I've already upgraded Azureus... anything I can do to still use Pisexy (other than change clients?)
    install an older version

2.2.0.0:
    http://download.minoc.com/zdnet/dlwe...in32.setup.exe
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 05-16-2005 at 09:15 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast