Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Venting] It's all so sh*t!!111

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    NP bawbag.
    You seem obsessed with bawbags. Is there something you would like to talk about.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    lynx's Avatar .
    Maybe you should have cut it into squares and hung it behind the door.

At least you'd have got some serious marks that way.

Anyone seen my coat?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    You seem obsessed with bawbags. Is there something you would like to talk about.
    Bloody spellchecker. I really should check what it comes up with.

NP bigboab.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    I got two of my essays back today. Both got me 63% which means I passed that module (Introduction to Literary Theory) with a 2:1 which I'm more than happy with. A 7% improvement next year and I'll be getting a Thirst.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    good jawb mr chebus

7. Lounge   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi
    So this thread, entitled It's all so sh*t!!111 was just a sham, a mockery of a sham of a sham of a mockery. Feck's sake it difficult enough when women say one thing but mean the opposite.

Seriously. Congrats, mate. Go and quell that thirst with some Australian Lager
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    So this thread, entitled It's all so sh*t!!111 was just a sham, a mockery of a sham of a sham of a mockery. Feck's sake it difficult enough when women say one thing but mean the opposite.
    I haven't got that essay back yet but these marks make me feel a lot more optimistic as I thought these essays were not going to earn me a 2:1.

Your'e wish iz my commend.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420
    I haven't got that essay back yet but these marks make me feel a lot more optimistic as I thought these essays were not going to earn me a 2:1.

Your'e wish iz my commend.
    Even better
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420
    I'm just doing a spell-check of my final essay of the term and I've just come to the conclusion that the essay is crap beyond belief. I've worked a fortnight on this piece of crap and it reads like a child's book report.

Usually I think my work is sub-par but this time it really sucks. The only good thing I can say is that the spelling is great. So at least I won't 10% taken off of the 8% this essay will get for poor presentation.

And what really sucks is that I used an article as a source, then having just read back on the article realised I had lifted more than I thought I had from said article. Feckery.

I have a few hours left to radically overhaul the damn thing but right now I just want rid of the fucking thing.

/end rant.

Essays always look crap when you've written them yourself IMO.

I dunno' why, but any flaw sticks out summat fierce. It's to do with psycholera, I reckon.

I had to write a big one this term, thought I was royally screwed, but it turned out to be nigh on flawless, according to the teacher and my opponent.

My advice would be for you to check it for any grammatical errors, omissions of source references, or spelling mistakes, before you turn it in. Don't bother about changing the content in any major ways.

(If you ever feel that way about an essay again, that is.)

If you don't have the time to rewrite the entire thing, then it's best to assume you actually knew what you were doing when you wrote it, content-wise, and to put any worries about the contrary away.
    Last edited by Snee; 06-08-2005 at 03:47 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast