Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Search Someone Who Could Help Me:(

Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by AznRocky+29 July 2003 - 01:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AznRocky @ 29 July 2003 - 01:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@7 April 2003 - 23:34
    Don&#39;t be ridiculous. That would be illegal. What are you trying to do, get people into trouble.
    MAN EVERything illeagle man&#33; u download all that movie is illeagle or is it? [/b][/quote]
    Yes, but on the net you can at least try to remain anonymous. If you mail something illegal, you now have direct evidence of a crime. How would you know if you&#39;re actually mailing it to the MPAA/RIAA goon squad?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    selling a copy of pirated material is against the concept of filesharing...and it is also undeniably illegal as hell...

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Satan@29 July 2003 - 01:38
    selling a copy of pirated material is against the concept of filesharing...and it is also undeniably illegal as hell...
    Wow, my first post here.

I know it is dangerous to sent out stuff by mail, but I did it with WinXP to a nice
    guy in France - Bordeaux. And I am happy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Edited: I ddid not sell it - I sent it for free - as sharing is free. The only difficulties
    are shipping charges if they are high.

There is a difference between free sharing what I am doing and what is important
    and selling. PPL selling copied movies are not often interested in free sharing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12