Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I missed it

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Who did you vote for then?

I don't know much about lib dems even tho they my locals, Tory I lived thru and remember things like , the gulf war, the falklands, the poll tax, the minors strikes etc etc etc. I also did'nt like the way they did'nt put their polocies forward, rather just slagged off Labour Doctor pictures etc etc.
    Personally I think I should be prime minister, tax on fags and alcohol would be abolished for a start, and I would'nt fuck up everyones pension investments

But then, I don't do polotics because whoever gets in they will please some and not others so bottom line is they are all as bad as each other, I just like Tony Blair cos he's funny and the most human of them all

Jonno

2. Lounge   -   #22
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i voted with lib-dem because i like their hippy policies.

i don't like the fact that soon tuition fees will be 3 grand a year under labour so poor kids wont be able to get in uni. i really don't see how labour dare bring up the miners situation when they're selling out all the skilled jobs

the first gulf war and the falklands were entirely justified, while this shit we're in now is criminal.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    the minors strikes

Children went on strike? Kewl.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Tories won where i live

Lib Dems won though just down the road, i voted for Lib Dem so one day i can g to Uni and leech all the money off of the system.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123