Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920 LastLast

Thread: EliteTorrents.org

if you want a site like et , join TB (http://www.torrentbytes.net) .
    they delete uesrs everyday so you can signup.

2. BitTorrent   -   #172
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by ThemaNIL
    if you want a site like et , join TB (http://www.torrentbytes.net) .
    they delete uesrs everyday so you can signup.
    been trying to sign up with them for so long, but every time their registration is closed.....

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

3. BitTorrent   -   #173
    in TB it's a big problam to signup there isn't invitations, so you just need to try and try until you get lucky.

4. BitTorrent   -   #174
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    yeah , there were 47,999 members today, then when i tried to sign up, it gave me the "user limit reached" bullshit!

5. BitTorrent   -   #175
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    torrentbytes is definately where its at. i've been using that over ET for awhile. i guess i'm lucky i signed up right when they opened.

6. BitTorrent   -   #176
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551
    torrentbytes is definately where its at. i've been using that over ET for awhile. i guess i'm lucky i signed up right when they opened.
    same here, i was among 1st 4000 users, what am worring is that i have low ratio cuz i never did anything on thier site, ive used all my bandwith on ET.
    i guess i should start downloading something and seed it but download what, not much good downloads r there.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. BitTorrent   -   #177
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551
    same here, i was among 1st 4000 users, what am worring is that i have low ratio cuz i never did anything on thier site, ive used all my bandwith on ET.
    i guess i should start downloading something and seed it but download what, not much good downloads r there.
    well u don't really need to download something usefull all the time. If you really want to improve your ratio then you can download what ever is hot at TB, that way you are oath to find lot of leechers...

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

8. BitTorrent   -   #178
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    nah i dont like downloading uneeded stuff.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

9. BitTorrent   -   #179
    yep i agree there s too many usefull file, i hate downloading nd sharing useless just for fun

10. BitTorrent   -   #180
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcntsa
    yep i agree there s too many usefull file, i hate downloading nd sharing useless just for fun
    well i m sure no body want's to downloaded un-usefull stuff, but the point is, if your ratio is bad and you want to improve it really quickly then downloading what's hot can help you improve your ratio......
    I have done that once, and it wasn't as bad as i thought!