Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: karma a bitch!

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. Lounge   -   #22
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced

Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander.
    i hav no idea right now what that means!!

{I}{K}{E}

you have a new girl and she cant have a new boyfriend

no im greedy like that!!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bujub22
    last night i was with my new girl friend we were tryin to find her a cab at 3 in the morn but with no luck so i took my ex's spare key and walked over to her house and took the car and dropped her off, when i return the car i decided to go in the house of my ex only to find another man sleeping in my bed so i go down stairs and grab my gun!

I go back up stairs and woke her and him up with a bang!
    i threaten the shit out of him and leave the room when i tried to quickly return he's holding the door and callin 911
    I leave to my house to were 15 mins lata police show up and i get no charges cuz i left but karma a bitch i tried to have my cake and eat it too thinking she would always wait for me it was'nt till 1 day she surprised me at work and saw my new girl hugged up on me that set things in motion last night ,she told me it was her first time she ever slept with him !?
    i do and i dont believe her but im in no right to say what she did was wrong cuz ive been sleeping with my new girl for about 3-4 weeks and she asked how many times where me and her were together (sexualy)and i had to tell her cuz i would not lie ..so i told her about 2 -24packs of condoms is how many times and then i showed her my back which was covered in claw marks from the new girl i watched as her lil 1 times was shot conpletly down and she could not believe we were together that many times she broke down and i had to calm her down with meds so she's sleeping now

but i ask ya what would you do or do any of you hav some advice

bujub22
    Well, actually, I have some advice ... for Karma. Karma, get your car keys back, change the locks on your door, get rid of your ex's bed and get your own that you can share with whoever, and no matter what happens.....do not take drugs an ex gives to you for whatever reason!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #24
    leave it to u @everose to brighten me day

ok so heres a update

we work things some what out and right now me and her are nutral
    but she having a real hard time dealing with the fact that her "rebound" from me was'nt even good which I find hillarous!! dude lasted 5 mins
    meanwhile she's still pissed about my "rebound" the fact that

1 now this is racist but the girl i cheated on her with was white my ex is black and im puerto rican so it was kinda a race thing there that she was mad at.

2 the age im 25 she new girl 19 my ex is 26

3 how many times i was with her she wont let this 1 down i keep getting "what she do to u"

4 she's mad that the girl works with me and i see her all the time!

but i def learn a lesson from this and i plan on keeping me dick to 1 women fo a while
    i realise that im some what of a man whore and another women at work said this to me cuz ive slept with a lot of girls from work and everytime a new girl is hired im the first to pounce on it , which has also got some chaps at work mad cuz i keep leaving them with me 2nds tho thats a asshole statement it's also true!

so im cool she's cool were cool ..thanx ya and check ya out lata!

bujub22

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

ok so heres a update

but she having a real hard time dealing with the fact that her "rebound" from me was'nt even good which I find hillarous!! dude lasted 5 mins

1 now this is racist but the girl i cheated on her with was white my ex is black and im puerto rican so it was kinda a race thing there that she was mad at.

3 how many times i was with her she wont let this 1 down i keep getting "what she do to u"

but i def learn a lesson from this and i plan on keeping me dick to 1 women fo a while
    i realise that im some what of a man whore and another women at work said this to me cuz ive slept with a lot of girls from work and everytime a new girl is hired im the first to pounce on it , which has also got some chaps at work mad cuz i keep leaving them with me 2nds tho thats a asshole statement it's also true!

bujub22
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    All this shit cannot be true.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster

ok so heres a update

bujub22

HE ONLY LASTED FIVE MINUTES??????!!!!! What a rip off. No wonder she is pissed.

bujub22, advice is really the last thing I would seriously give anyone. I had a good laugh in reading this thread because it is obvious even in the telling of the story that you more than anyone know just how bad you are!!!

You and Karma do seem good friends, and are able to talk things through. Glad things are cool with the both of you. Somehow I feel you can talk and charm circles around that woman!!

8. Lounge   -   #28
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Hey Bujub....sorry to hear of the shit you and your lady have got yourselves in.

I think there is really just one golden rule....

do as you would be done by

It applies to everything imo.

Treat people with a lack of respect, then don't be surprised when it comes back and bites you in the ass.

You know all this of course, you aint dumb, its just that sometimes I think that your dick is in complete control of your brain.

Oh....and the 'I don't want you, but no-one else can have you either' thing is a shit, although we all tend to feel that way about ex's, that one just takes time to come to terms with.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    Hey Bujub....sorry to hear of the shit you and your lady have got yourselves in.

I think there is really just one golden rule....

do as you would be done by

It applies to everything imo.

Treat people with a lack of respect, then don't be surprised when it comes back and bites you in the ass.

You know all this of course, you aint dumb, its just that sometimes I think that your dick is in complete control of your brain.

Oh....and the 'I don't want you, but no-one else can have you either' thing is a shit, although we all tend to feel that way about ex's, that one just takes time to come to terms with.
    all so true @sara funny the new girl name s is the same as yours sara

but were square everythings cool but 1 thing and i find this funny is she want to kick the shit out of this girl she said were cool life can go on peachy if u jus let me kick her ass !! this had me lmao!!

i said no that aint even right she had really nothing to do between this and that i started this and she aint hearing that !

she keeps insisting that she stole me away from her i say other wise blah blah blah and she want to kick ass that's all...and i can also do as i wish to do with hhhhmmm nuff ssaid

Virtualbody1234 All this shit cannot be true.
    plez come live my life 1 day i trade it in a sec

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    No offence Bujub, but grow the fuck up.

You're hurting yourself, the kids and both these poor girls.
    What gives you the right to let yourself into her house like that anyway?
    You're lucky she actually wants you back or you could be facing court charges, injunctions and a good kicking.

Even if you get your head out your arse and decide which one you actually want, I doubt you will be trusted again. Especially seeing as you work with one, and have kids with the other.

Manipulation seems to be the key word here.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast