Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: karma a bitch!

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    last night i was with my new girl friend we were tryin to find her a cab at 3 in the morn but with no luck so i took my ex's spare key and walked over to her house and took the car and dropped her off, when i return the car i decided to go in the house of my ex only to find another man sleeping in my bed so i go down stairs and grab my gun!

I go back up stairs and woke her and him up with a bang!
    i threaten the shit out of him and leave the room when i tried to quickly return he's holding the door and callin 911
    I leave to my house to were 15 mins lata police show up and i get no charges cuz i left but karma a bitch i tried to have my cake and eat it too thinking she would always wait for me it was'nt till 1 day she surprised me at work and saw my new girl hugged up on me that set things in motion last night ,she told me it was her first time she ever slept with him !?
    i do and i dont believe her but im in no right to say what she did was wrong cuz ive been sleeping with my new girl for about 3-4 weeks and she asked how many times where me and her were together (sexualy)and i had to tell her cuz i would not lie ..so i told her about 2 -24packs of condoms is how many times and then i showed her my back which was covered in claw marks from the new girl i watched as her lil 1 times was shot conpletly down and she could not believe we were together that many times she broke down and i had to calm her down with meds so she's sleeping now

but i ask ya what would you do or do any of you hav some advice

bujub22

2. Lounge   -   #2
    no shiT!!! chill out dude, the turn arounds the turn around, lite up a big stogie and bob marley your way out o dat relashionship i fink

3. Lounge   -   #3
    be kind then leave

4. Lounge   -   #4
    im smoking as i read this and wondering what to do?

she wants me back still but the fact that ive been with another women that many times really upset her !

the problem is should i get back with her or leave and move on?
    but we hav 2 kids is the only problem

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Retired
    Dude she's your ex

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Dude she's your ex
    and?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    mate it sounds as if that shit need space to breath in order for you both to get a clear perspective on the future if there is 1, obviously there has to be some arrangment for the kids , so after a break talk about this wi an eye to what is left that is positive.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzthefunk
    mate it sounds as if that shit need space to breath in order for you both to get a clear perspective on the future if there is 1, obviously there has to be some arrangment for the kids , so after a break talk about this wi an eye to what is left that is positive.
    i am trully tryin that i know thing need to breath a lil but thats the problem we keep setting things to the side without solving them!
    we been in and out of this relationship for the last 2 yrs

hers a lil that im talkin to a friend of mine on i.m.

Joey7196: man buju whats goin on with you
    BUJUYB22: i dont know
    Joey7196: god what hav eyou done where are you
    BUJUYB22: her house
    BUJUYB22: im sitting here with my gun jus incase
    Joey7196: bujju my god stop
    BUJUYB22: me and him had words and now its war fair
    BUJUYB22: stop what!?tho
    Joey7196: well dont forget you slept with someone else so you cant be to mad
    BUJUYB22: i know so im not mad ive slept with her for 3-4 weeks now so im not mad or shocked as to what she did but im more upset as to who it was
    BUJUYB22: nobody in are circle u know but a guy i really could not stand
    Joey7196: oh ok

Joey7196: man i am sorry

BUJUYB22: im srry to cuz the other day u were mad and i had nothing good to say cuz of all this
    Joey7196: that was today
    Joey7196: and you were in a bad mood
    BUJUYB22: this shit made me sick to my stomach with guilt
    BUJUYB22: this shit is all my fault
    Joey7196: i bet, but i dont know what to say bud
    BUJUYB22: i know i understand i jus need to talk to someone about it
    Joey7196: thats why i am here
    BUJUYB22: thanks
    Joey7196: hey thate what friends are for
    BUJUYB22: im in a mood to where i wanted to end it all this morn still kinda now or jus leave state but that aint solving nothing
    Joey7196: dont do anything stupid bud
    BUJUYB22: i feel like taking this gun and blowing my brains out fo my stupidy
    BUJUYB22: i had a good thing and im fuckin i tup
    BUJUYB22: god help me
    Joey7196: dont do anything stupid bud dont think like that
    BUJUYB22: man i feel so guilty and the fact that taylaya willing to take me back after all this is really fuckin with me

9. Lounge   -   #9
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You deserve a good slap Joob. You're too smart to fuck everything up like this.

Think of your kids, you can't leave them with the guilt if you kill yourself.

I agree with Jazz, you need space. As you say this shit's been going round and round for 2 years, that's also not healthy for your kids. Have some time away from each other and work thru your problems before you decide if you should move back in with her.

Just get away hun, this whole thing is really, really bad news and I don't wanna see your ugly mug on the newsreel.

Take care and most of all, get out of there. This things is nuts. Where are the kids while all this is going on? It must be really hurting to see you and their mum at each other like this.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bujub22
    i am trully tryin that i know thing need to breath a lil but thats the problem we keep setting things to the side without solving them!
    we been in and out of this relationship for the last 2 yrs

sounds as if your relashionship wi your X is over dude, the negative cycles have wound themselvs up to crisis, but you has 2 kids man and they are with this woman, they r all gifts to you just because you dont own them dosent mean there not with you, there your kids man youve got rights as there father. If there is any chance of this relashionship survivng you need to deal each other respect with the kids as a symbol of that! the first act of respect being an initial cooling down period.

good luck though dude it sounds as if your situ harsh man, i haz prayer4u, keep your chin up dude

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast