Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Back...

Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    ... From tah Moderation

Can I just add at this point that if anyone had PM'd me instead of whining about the pic I posted, I would have taken it down, no problems.

Instead, people started whining that their eyes couldn't take it, and instead of not clicking on the thread and staring at it for 5 mins (daily) they decided to continually b*tch about banning me from the forums.

I'm sorry but let me get this straight...

I have noted more threads with "offensive" pics to myself but rather than scream blue murder, I decided not to go back into said threads.

Why?

Because I had a choice. No one had a gun to my head, and told me to view it.

At the end of the day, we live in a cruel world, and pics like what I posted do and will continue to show up on the web. If those who decided to "Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" weren't so wrapped up in their ideal world where everyone dances and sings in Wonderful-Land then they have a shock when they open their eyes in the real world.

One of the main instigators in my moderation will be ignored from now on. I helped cpt_azad in another thread around the same time this was going on, and he didn't have the decency to PM me and say something like "Hey man, you know that pic you posted, well... it kinda offends me. Can you take it down please?". I would have done this!

Thanks for all those who requested a banning. It won't be forgotten

Samurai

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Im not reading all the shit...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    Im not reading all the shit...
    then fuck off

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Your picture showed poor judgement.

If you thought that such a picture was appropriate for someone just casually scrolling through the thread, then you need to think again.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    ... From tah Moderation

Can I just add at this point that if anyone had PM'd me instead of whining about the pic I posted, I would have taken it down, no problems.

Instead, people started whining that their eyes couldn't take it, and instead of not clicking on the thread and staring at it for 5 mins (daily) they decided to continually b*tch about banning me from the forums.

I'm sorry but let me get this straight...

I have noted more threads with "offensive" pics to myself but rather than scream blue murder, I decided not to go back into said threads.

Why?

Because I had a choice. No one had a gun to my head, and told me to view it.

At the end of the day, we live in a cruel world, and pics like what I posted do and will continue to show up on the web. If those who decided to "Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" weren't so wrapped up in their ideal world where everyone dances and sings in Wonderful-Land then they have a shock when they open their eyes in the real world.

One of the main instigators in my moderation will be ignored from now on. I helped cpt_azad in another thread around the same time this was going on, and he didn't have the decency to PM me and say something like "Hey man, you know that pic you posted, well... it kinda offends me. Can you take it down please?". I would have done this!

Thanks for all those who requested a banning. It won't be forgotten

Samurai
    Damn you were moderated?

I feel bad not because I was offended 'cause I wasn't, but because when I first saw the dry-snitching, I should have pm'ed you to take it down.

...almost like put the gun away, the snitch is comin'.

Sorry man.
    Last edited by Busyman; 05-08-2005 at 05:21 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Your picture showed poor judgement.

If you thought that such a picture was appropriate for someone just casually scrolling through the thread, then you need to think again.
    I agree but it also shows what bitches people are.

You actually know who has something against you when stuff like that happens.

Example. Two "internet buddies" wouldn't snitch on each other or even someone they were cool with.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I agree but it also shows what bitches people are.

You actually know who has something against you when stuff like that happens.

Example. Two "internet buddies" wouldn't snitch on each other or even someone they were cool with.
    Well, I didn't PM anyone or request anything. I did NOT expect or want to see such a graphic picture.

Poor judgement, and a temporary suspension was the right choice.

Give your posts a little thought.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    All I'm saying is that if I was PM'd then I would have taken it down.

In any case, I'm blaming myself. All these years getting to know people and what not has obviously led to nothing. I was assuming the majority of people on this forum, especially those that posted in said thread, were long time members who had seen almost everything the Internet has to offer.

I'm just thankful that the news channels these guys get don't show "the full picture". God forbid they don't like what they see

9. Lounge   -   #9

In any case, I'm blaming myself. All these years getting to know people and what not has obviously led to nothing.
    Exactly.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #10

In any case, I'm blaming myself. All these years getting to know people and what not has obviously led to nothing. I was assuming the majority of people on this forum, especially those that posted in said thread, were long time members who had seen almost everything the Internet has to offer.

I'm just thankful that the news channels these guys get don't show "the full picture". God forbid they don't like what they see

All I'm saying is that you if you needed a PM, then you need to work on your judgement.

What really amuses me is that we get all freaked about sex and nudity. I'd rather people post donkey sex than grave images of death.

Had you posted a detailed picture of sodomy, you would have known full well that forum rules had been broken. Why is that not so obvious in this case?

The truth is that I had no idea that you posted that picture, but when I saw your thread, I knew exactly what picture you were talking about and I have been away for a while.
    Last edited by hobbes; 05-08-2005 at 05:47 AM.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast