Thread: problem with azureus creating torrents

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    I cant create torrents, i get this error:

32.0 kB
    Piece count: 33
    Hashing files
    Saving File...
    Operation failed
    org.gudy.azureus2.core3.torrent.TOTorrentException: TOTorrent::serialise: fails 'java.io.FileNotFoundException: E:\BITTORRENT DOWNLOADS\fisch2.exe.torrent.saving (The device is not ready)'
    at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.torrent.impl.TOTorrentImpl.serialiseToBEncodedFile(TOTorrentImpl.java:168)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.maketorrent.ProgressPanel.makeTorrent(ProgressPanel.java:193)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.maketorrent.ProgressPanel$1.runSupport(ProgressPanel.java:102)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread.run(AEThread.java:54)

The drive that azureus is trying to save to doesnt exist, and thats what the "device not ready" thing is. how can I uninstall azureus COMPLETELY? I have uninstalle dit and reinstalled it, and it just picks up where it was with all the old settings. i tried changing the settings in azureus, but it apparently dont work. I cleared the registry manually, and still azureus manages to find the old settings. WTF

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    delete the folder:
    C:\Documents and Settings\UserNameHere\Application Data\Azureus

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    worked perfectly. thank you (I was about to go nuts. between this problem and mysql and php, I was gunna start breaking stuff) I think my brain is too full of miscellaneous thoughts to be trying to do this stuff right now. But thank you, you saved my pc from getting an ass kicking.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    yeah some people forget that it's called "Documents and Settings" for a reason