Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    The only way I will see this, is if I'm high....

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnatory
    Maybe someone that has read the books can explain it to me, but, how exactly did Peter Pettigrew's name all of the sudden become Wormtail?
    u'll have to blame the 3rd movie for that. in the marauder's map, the 4 creators are moony, wormtail, padfoot and prongs. moony is lupin, wormtail is pettigrew cuz he turns into a rat, padfoot is sirious (dog), and prongs is harry's dad

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_has_the_power
    u'll have to blame the 3rd movie for that. in the marauder's map, the 4 creators are moony, wormtail, padfoot and prongs. moony is lupin, wormtail is pettigrew cuz he turns into a rat, padfoot is sirious (dog), and prongs is harry's dad
    Ahh ok, you know that is something they ought to have explained in the movie... (Or did they )
    See and here I was making a connection with the map with MadEye Moody... I thought it said moody, which made sense as he was like a detective of sorts right? Would be a legitimate reason to have a map like that.

Something else that was bothering me a bit... What exactly is a Death Eater? They reference it quite a few times, even go as far as to say, "once a death eater, always a death eater", but yet they seem to dance around what they actually are...
    Last edited by Damnatory; 11-21-2005 at 03:22 AM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    they decided to skip most of the story behind the marauder's map in the 3rd movie. and in this new one they skipped way too much

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    LMAO THAT HOW I WATCHED IT

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Something else that was bothering me a bit... What exactly is a Death Eater? They reference it quite a few times, even go as far as to say, "once a death eater, always a death eater", but yet they seem to dance around what they actually are...
    The Death Eaters are those wizards who follow Voldemort. They all have a tatoo of a skull with a snake coming out the mouth on their arms (Dark Mark).

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sushi
    The Death Eaters are those wizards who follow Voldemort. They all have a tatoo of a skull with a snake coming out the mouth on their arms (Dark Mark).
    Yeah see I thought that, but then they said that Snape was a Death Eater at one time. (during the flash back Harry fell into) Why would they allow Snape to be a Professor after that sort of indescretion... Something isn't adding up, I may have to read the books.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Yeah see I thought that, but then they said that Snape was a Death Eater at one time. (during the flash back Harry fell into) Why would they allow Snape to be a Professor after that sort of indescretion... Something isn't adding up, I may have to read the books.
    Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 11-21-2005 at 11:43 AM.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    u gotta read the books m8. no point seeing the movie if u don't read. this is not like lotr

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    LMAO THAT HOW I WATCHED IT
    As shall I

I remember that's how I watched Prisoner of Azkaban and I thought it was so good.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast