Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CD, Burning? A Way To Prevent It?

Fire Fox Fan
    Well, I DL'd a 8 disc program, but it requires me to put it onto CD's for it to work... And I don't wanna waste 8 CD's on it and have it not work... So is their a way to make it work without putting it onto CD's?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Condoms, oh wait.

You can use Daemon Tools to mount the CD images on virtual drives. Errm, assuming you're talking about CD images, not that burning feeling i'm getting in my penis.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I use Alcohol 120% to create Virtual Drives..the new Version allows 31..not that you will ever need that many...Older Versions allow 8.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Fire Fox Fan
    Well, I've installed Daemon Tools - what do I do now? I wanna open the Photoshop CS2 files :S:S:S

EDIT: I downloaded Alcohol 120% as well, and I'm trying to open Adobe Creative Suit 2 Premium edition.
    Last edited by summond_skull; 05-09-2005 at 06:19 PM.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Right click the Red lighting logo in your system tray and choose however many Virtual Drives you want then right click it again, click Mount and go to where the ISO/Cue/Bin/MDS file is and select it. If you only want Photoshop CS2 and not all that other shit you could have just downloaded the 1 cd TDA release of Photoshop CS2

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Fire Fox Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Right click the Red lighting logo in your system tray and choose however many Virtual Drives you want then right click it again, click Mount and go to where the ISO/Cue/Bin/MDS file is and select it. If you only want Photoshop CS2 and not all that other shit you could have just downloaded the 1 cd TDA release of Photoshop CS2

lol, I already have Photoshop CS2, its the other files like InDesign and Illustrator I want, and the ACSP doesn't seem to have any CUE/BIN/ISO files =|

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    What are the File Names that it shows..??
    In Alcohol 120% after you create your Virual Drives, just Right Click on the File & choose Mount...do the same to Un-Mount.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Fire Fox Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion7718
    What are the File Names that it shows..??
    In Alcohol 120% after you create your Virual Drives, just Right Click on the File & choose Mount...do the same to Un-Mount.
    I've created a visual style - But how'd I get to the "mount" and "unmount" things?

Man I suck at this =|

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Fire Fox Fan
    I think I need to create a CUE file or sumfin... Not sure though =|

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast