Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unreal Tournament 2007

Oh god yes
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 05-11-2005 at 09:12 AM.

2. Games   -   #12
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    Very nice...only time will tell.

3. Games   -   #13
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    prob be out on the next gen xbox, so i guess i'll pick it up for that. those screenshots are amazing, cant wait for it

4. Games   -   #14
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    I wish it would slow down a bit, its going way to fast.

You spend 700 one day and the next month a next gen game needs something more powerfull

5. Games   -   #15
    do u think my 6800 GT will be able to run it?

6. Games   -   #16
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    by the looks of it probally on medium-low details if it wants a 1gb card

7. Games   -   #17
    Retired

Arrow

Thursday July 14, 2005 - Midway Games Inc., a leading developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software, today announced that the latest entry into the Unreal franchise, Unreal Tournament 2007, is now in development. Like its predecessors, Unreal Tournament 2007, is being developed by North Carolina-based, Epic Games Inc. The game will be shown for the first time at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles, May 18 - 20, in Midway's booth located at Petree Hall, room 4001.

"Unreal Tournament 2007 is the newest addition to one of, if not the greatest multiplayer PC franchises ever created" said Steve Allison, chief marketing officer, Midway. "UT2007 will be a major evolution for the Unreal series. Fans will be blown away by the next generation gameplay, modifiability and visuals that Epic's Unreal Engine 3 technology will bring to the franchise. Without question this will be the most visually stunning and in-depth Unreal Tournament game to-date."

News source: Game Battles
    Screenshot: >> Click here <<

"We feel confident that Unreal Tournament 2007 will deliver on Epic's promise to gamers to develop only the highest quality and most innovative titles using our cutting-edge Unreal Engine 3 technology," said Mark Rein, vice president and co-founder, Epic Games. "Unreal fans should rest assured that UT2007 will indeed raise the bar for not only the UT franchise but for all FPS titles, PC or console."

The latest entry into the Unreal franchise, Unreal Tournament 2007, will blow fans away with the gameplay, modifiability and visuals that Epic's Unreal Engine 3 technology will deliver. Unreal Tournament 2007 is scheduled for release in 2006 for the PC.

8. Games   -   #18
    Looks to be a great release...

9. Games   -   #19
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    wow gfx looks awsome

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

10. Games   -   #20
    Time for a PCI Express video card methinks.

The in-game shots look amazing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast