Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steve Nash -> MVP!

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Canadian eh? What a great achivement.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    Indeed, but I guess he deserves after doing what he did. There are others who also deserve it too.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Which sport is this?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Which sport is this?
    Basketball Manker

I Still would have given my vote to Shaq, even though he left us cold in Orlando years ago. Wonder if Kobe Bryant would have voted for Shaq too ??

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Steve Nash was very deserving and I was going to say Shaq didn't deserve it in comparison but....

Look at the impact Shaq made when he's gone (Lakers don't make the playoffs) and the impact he has on Miami (they are favored to win it all).

Shaq's current team made the playoffs last year and Nash's former team made the playoffs this year.

Maybe Phoenix will play Miami for the championship.

@RPerry - I'm happy Kobe didn't make the playoffs. Now everyone knows who the most important player was on the team.

The Big Ticket may sign with the Lakers though. He can opt out of the rest his 100 million dollar contract this year with Minnesota.
    Last edited by Busyman; 05-10-2005 at 01:44 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Steve Nash was very deserving and I was going to say Shaq didn't deserve it in comparison but....

Look at the impact Shaq made when he's gone (Lakers don't make the playoffs) and the impact he has on Miami (they are favored to win it all).

Shaq's current team made the playoffs last year and Nash's former team made the playoffs this year.

Maybe Phoenix will play Miami for the championship.

@RPerry - I'm happy Kobe didn't make the playoffs. Now everyone knows who the most important player was on the team.
    The one argument that could be made was when Shaq left, others left as well, including the coach. I still believe even though he is getting older and becoming more injury prone, Shaquille O'Neal still makes a huge ( no pun intended) impact on a team. I am impressed at His maturity as well, he knows he needed Wade to bring the Heat this far, and has said so.

I also want to say I admire Steve Nash as well for dedicating his MVP to the team. Both men were very...... Un-Kobe like

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    Canadian eh? What a great achivement.
    He's American too.

....either way it's not like he was born in Canada.

Last edited by Busyman; 05-10-2005 at 06:04 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    word...the MVP makes the very definition of team

It's nice to see thepass first point guard back: he definitely makes the suns team go...

oh BTW; how telling is it to see that Kobe didn't get 1 MVP point? not even for 5th place!

oh in the pho-dal game; Amare went crazy. Seriously, there is no one to stop him.

I was sitting across from mark cuban across the court; he just kept making a sad face thoughout the game (obviously thinking about how in the world he let the NBA MVP walk...)

it was awesome.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    word...the MVP makes the very definition of team

It's nice to see thepass first point guard back: he definitely makes the suns team go...

oh BTW; how telling is it to see that Kobe didn't get 1 MVP point? not even for 5th place!

oh in the pho-dal game; Amare went crazy. Seriously, there is no one to stop him.

I was sitting across from mark cuban across the court; he just kept making a sad face thoughout the game (obviously thinking about how in the world he let the NBA MVP walk...)

it was awesome.
    I'm surprised Cuban let him go as well. He doesn't seem like the type of owner that makes a mistake like that.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    He's American too.

....either way it's not like he was born in Canada.

He's american too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast