Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Verifieds Posting Script

Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    I can't do the preview post button with modifying a lot more of the vbulletin files (the coding for the verifieds and nzb scripts was very little).

As for the %20's, i planned to do that this weekend then forgot about it.

@gary bolton, i'm not sure if i'll give the code away publically... i'll think about it after all the bugs are removed, etc.
    I know it's your script, but it would be a real shame it you didn't share it later on when your happy with all the bug fixes. Because there are no working ed2k scripts out there for vB.

If you don't want to share that script, could you maybe try and create a simple script for sharing that would just deal with ed2k links correctly when pasted into a thread, and open them in the same browser window when clicked?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Filliz
    Would be nice if the NZB section could have an " Additional Comments" field as well though.
    Well rossco has added it now...

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    eD2k Coder
    @Gary Bolton this is Template Modify i can make something like this in 5min i would like just to use just html code.. we also can do it just To Download Ed2k Link without open a new Window..

I have Wrote a complate Ed2k scripts for a Friend community ..

and i use This Programming lang .
    CSS/PHP/JavaScript/Html/Xhtml to complate this Ed2k

Feature :

1-Checkbox for Each link
    2- Recored Each Ed2k link
    3- Size of Each Ed2k link
    4-Size of all Ed2k link
    5-Download All Ed2k link
    6-Show how many Ed2k link you have Selected
    7- Date of The Released
    and many many Feature that i still dont list them.. i have make this Script for friend that have a very larg Ed2k site and it was Reguest i will Try to Re Share it very soon or just creat anther simple for vB3

if anyone need help with Ed2k or torrents etc.. then please Contact me i have done many script already for the P2P .. and if anyone have any seggestion for this .. then Send me Email or catch me in MSN : [email protected]

thankyou
    Last edited by eD2k Coder; 06-07-2005 at 07:19 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12