How to do it:
1) Start Sig2Dat.
2) Click on 'Signature Calculation'.
3) Select the following hybrid style:
4) Click on 'Select File(s) for Calculation'.
5) Choose the verified files and click Open.
6) The signature calculations will show up in the white window. Select the ones you want (hold the Shift or the Control key to choose more than one signature calculation at the same time).
7) Click on 'Copy Selection to Clipboard'.
8) Create a new topic in the verifieds section. Please use a subject that describes the contents of your post.
9) Paste the signature calculation(s) into the message area of the topic you are about to post. You can press [Ctrl] + [v] or use the context menu (right-click on the message area and click 'Paste'.
10) You should see something like this:
11) It looks weird but don't worry. When you post it, it will show up correctly.
File:<a href="sig2dat:///|File:sig2dat.exe|Length:54272 Bytes,53KB|UUHash:=5J4NI7fleAT2wOootCOp3v8r//8=|">sig2dat.exe</a>
12) You can add some more information about your post or just submit your topic.
Original post by: DataMore