Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wana know some source of ebooks

lets c, what happens
    Crazy about filesharing

2. Lounge   -   #12
    lol,i know im just bein intrusive here but i stumbled on this thread whilst looking for a link to download "the wheel of time" series, and i was wonderin if u know a link to a site where i can download from since i cant use any p2p programs on my comp, or even better if some1 can upload it in txt/pdf/or some other word format (not the 7gb audio book version seein as i got dial up xD)? it would b very appreciated. thx in advance and sorry again for bein random,lol.

EDIT:yes,i did see the books i was after on the link u posted earlier but it comes up with an error "sig2dat is not a registered protocol" on every link i click it seems..

EDIT2: searched around about sig2dat, it simply links to p2p programs, which i cant use >.< dam lookin for this stuff is like going round a roundabout >.> all the files are small though.....
    Last edited by hello01134; 12-31-2005 at 04:40 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    how come you can't use p2p? that'll make it v. hard to find them
    If you can use mirc then
    #bookz on undernet
    has the whole series i think (along with tens of thousands of other books)

4. Lounge   -   #14
    hmm,ill go check out what u said,and #books on undernet i guess is the directory or something. thx for the help .

EDIT:lol, downloading mIRC atm, seems like a good program, not p2p though is it?

EDIT2: typed "/join bookz" and came up with some stuff, but its just chat and u cant download anythin, and no people besides me in chat also...

EDIT3: joined the undernet server, people there but none seem to want to talk,cant seem to find a link or anything to any books though,lol.

EDIT4: ok,lol,i seriously need help with what commands i need to type to get a book..i managed to find all the books that i want,but i dont know what command i type to download em..any help will be appreciated,lol.

EDIT5:lol,i found out how to work it now,lol.
    Last edited by hello01134; 01-15-2006 at 11:11 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yeah, mIRC is p2p.

Why are you worried about this?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    oh crap, u sure its p2p? my ISP warned me last time about using p2p, threatenin a fine of $50,000..i only downloaded about 5mb of stuff though..will the ISP be able to pick it up?
    Last edited by hello01134; 01-15-2006 at 11:06 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Don't worry about it - your ISP, or rather corporate bodies who monitor p2p filesharing, aren't bothered about books - only new movies and music. Download it and you'll be fine.

Btw, if you're worried about your ISP, just switch to a different one.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    lol,ok,thx very much, had me dam worried for a moment there...but still not entirely sure my ISP cares if its books or music, just the fact that its p2p..
    Last edited by hello01134; 01-17-2006 at 04:00 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Wow ur ISP is really gay. They threatened u a fine of 50 grand for dling 5mbs of what? Usually they just sent u a warning letter to remove it from your computer.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    lol,i didnt get the warning for the 5mb of stuff,i got it for the 700mb load of music when i used kazaa lite about half a year ago. oh yea,can any1 reconmend me a good IRC program thats free?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast