Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wana know some source of ebooks

just crack mirc / get a serial.
    astalavista.com

2. Lounge   -   #22
    erm..i found it but i dont get it, its in another language i think, and i've spent 20mins now randomly copying and pasting into both fields and still hasnt worked yet >.<.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by hello01134
    erm..i found it but i dont get it, its in another language i think, and i've spent 20mins now randomly copying and pasting into both fields and still hasnt worked yet >.<.
    I've got what your looking for in pdf form ,pm me your email and I'll send you it,
    Wheel of time 9 books 15,082 kb

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ...Soulseek and Opennap are good places to search for Audio and E-books. For information how you can connect to the Opennap networks, then click on the link in my sig. For information about Soulseek...check the Soulseek forum...^^^^^^

Another source is of course http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t21859.html for free E-books.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    mIRC looks pretty neat and works fine so i think ill stick to it, im still trying to get a serial/crack though xD.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    nothing to see
    Last edited by ilw; 01-28-2006 at 03:01 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    lol,yep it worked, shudda told me about the **** ads though, dont suppose a ISP can sue someone for going on a serial site?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    No going to serial sites is 100% safe afaik, and anyway your isp would never sue you.
    If the riaa/mpaa found that your ip address was downloading/uploading copyrighted films/music then feasibly they might get your isp to tell them who owned that ip address (ie who you are) and then they might sue you. (i think they tend to care more about uploading though, so mirc and newsgroups might be good options for you).
    The thing to note is that unless your isp is super gay they won't be constantly monitoring what you do and generally speaking filesharing programs are perfectly legitimate as they have legal uses as well as illegal (like a video player being able to record tv/films).

9. Lounge   -   #29
    ok thanx for all the help and info guys , happy new years

10. Lounge   -   #30
    MAPJAH
    Hello to everybody. I am new here. I need one book ASAP. it is Biophysics by M.V. Volkenstein. Can anybody tell me where I can find it? I have tried LimeWire and Kazaa but i can't seem to find it.
    Thank You

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast