Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Teenaged Daughters Pregnant? Blame the Schools.

there all stupid sluts for not using a condom in the 1st place! blame the school my ass blame there mum for not talking them about it as well!

bitches have 1 night stands then gets money of the council, fucking idiots glad they fucked up there lifes! will teach them a lesson 'USE A CONDOM U STUPID SLUTS' u would of thort after 1 of there sisters got pregnent the others would be more carfull.

u could probly blame it on there underage drinking which they missed out!
    cryco pig

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Solvanora
    In my country sex is a open subject. And we have a little problems with it.

If young people have sex its because there is something wrong with the culture. For example, young kids hardly know what sex is till they are 14 unless someone tells them of it. And thats what TV does ALL THE TIME. And the most dangerous thing is that TV does it in a mystic manner and irrealistic way.

So the kids know about sex. You can't get it out of their heads because they will be reminded of it everyday by the tv. So as a last resort we can only try to make the childeren's view about sex a more realistic one. But it's really a last resort because you cant expect such young people to be responsible about something thats so interesting.

To come to a conclusion, in my opinion the government is to blame because they should restrict the sex on TV. (adding bleeps when someone says fuck isnt helping and in my opinion makes it even worse) A big problem in my opinion is the Music Industry. Somehow they figured out that Sex Sells and because they make talentless popmusic and rapmusic - made by idiots who can't spell - that wont sell otherwise. Let the Government step in and promote channels like National Geographic and Discovery Channel and ban all sex and sex insinuation, because in my opinion the government is to blame.
    So you think the government should be running your home for you? You don't feel that parents are the ones that should decide what their children watch on TV or listen to on the radio?.... people without children should not be allowed to watch the TV they like?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    No thats not what I'm saying. I'm just saying sex should be banned in daytime tv. All other things should be as open as possible.

And maybe you can restrict your kids but you cant restrict your neighbours kids. And when your kids are at your neighbour's place.... Or they just talk about it a lot.

In my opinion its a problem for all people so the solution should be for all people.
    Peace is not established by making war.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    No thats not what I'm saying. I'm just saying sex should be banned in daytime tv. All other things should be as open as possible.

And maybe you can restrict your kids but you cant restrict your neighbours kids. And when your kids are at your neighbour's place.... Or they just talk about it a lot.

In my opinion its a problem for all people so the solution should be for all people.
    Not sure about where you live but I haven't noticed any sex on daytime tv here...what do you class as sex?....

My answer to you is be aware of which neighbours you allow you children to play.

What is your idea then? do we stop children growing up?...... I absolutely guarantee that if children where totally shielded from the "facts of life" they would be able to figure it out themselves....it's called instinct.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    Not sure about where you live but I haven't noticed any sex on daytime tv here...what do you class as sex?....

My answer to you is be aware of which neighbours you allow you children to play.

What is your idea then? do we stop children growing up?...... I absolutely guarantee that if children where totally shielded from the "facts of life" they would be able to figure it out themselves....it's called instinct.
    I live in the Netherlands. And with sex I don't mean actual sex but I do mean videoclips for example. The lyrics are about sex and the visual part is extremely suggestive (wich is great for us grown up kids ).

And it's a bit naiev to think you can control your kids talking with the neighbour and it certainly would be a shame to forbid your kid to play with certain kids just because their mommy's let them watch mtv (or whatever).

And no we can't stop children from growing up, and that's certainly not what I am saying. In my opinion we do the opposite now. We speed up the growing up part. When I was young (I'm only 19) and was 12 or so we knew where baby's came from and stuff. But that was it. We were interested in kissing maybe, but nothing else. Nowadays 12 year old girls wear strings and seem to talk about sex a lot more than me and my friends did. And they know in my opinion to much, to soon. So I'm just saying we shouldn't speed things up, that's all. Let kids be kids till they're ready to go into the next phase.
    Peace is not established by making war.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    @ Solvanora

I think you would agree that different children grow at different "speeds". I knew about the mechanics of reproduction years before my desires kicked in and made me pursue the activity.
    What I am saying is knowledge of sex is different from wanting to do it.
    Everyone reaches that stage at different times, some earlier than others. My view is that they should be prepared for when the day comes so that they are aware of the consequences.
    And it's a bit naiev to think you can control your kids talking with the neighbour and it certainly would be a shame to forbid your kid to play with certain kids just because their mommy's let them watch mtv (or whatever).

No we can't shield our children from every thing, but it is not the governments job to raise your children. You as a parent should be aware of the places your child goes and the things he or she is up to. It's not easy all the time but you have to do the legwork. This gets harder when they are in their late teens but hopefully by then you will have taught them right from wrong and can allow them their entry into the world of adult responsibilty with confidence.
    As a parent you are responsible for that child, not the government.
    The only part government should be playing in the raising of your child is in maintaining laws to protect children from abuse and neglect by adults (this covers a wide range of things) and as part of a civilised society make sure they have access to healthcare / education etc...... even then the latter should be subject to parental approval if it involves social issues such as sex education.

BTW. I did grin at being told by a 19 year old that I am "a bit naive" seeing as I have 4 children ranging from just under your age to 2 months...each one an individual...each one requireing a different approach...... Ask any parent. Welcome to the board by the way
    ::: father talking to son :::

"Son.... you are 13 years old...do you know about the birds and bees yet?"

"well I can't be sure dad but I can only assume they fuck like everyone else"
    Last edited by vidcc; 06-15-2005 at 05:53 PM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    n00b
    What is this world coming to????????

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Its not the schools fault, its

A) the parents fault for not watching her daughters more closley and
    B) the slut of a daughters fault for not keeping her legs closed.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk

As far as I know no woman has ever got pregnant without the help of a male. So should they not have some of the blame too?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk

I wouldn't blame the daughter, I would blame the person responsible for her moral well being, her MOTHER!

The 3 daughters should be taken away from this neglectful parent and be brought up by people that don't have the morals of an alley cat.

How the hell she can blame the school is beyond me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast