There is a PS2 game burning guide in our forums but no Xbox game burning guide, So i thought of making one. This will help noobs or peeps who are having troubles burning xbox games.
I have used this method so many times and burnt games with Nero and had no problem what so ever.
(1) Winzip or Winrar
(2) Nero Burner
(1) Download the desired xbox game
(2) Once downloaded, the game would either be in .zip format or .iso format. If the game is in .zip format then continue reading but if its in .iso format then jump to step 5
(3) Make sure that your settings are same as in image, Click Tools-->Folder options-->View-->uncheck the option "Hide extensions for known file types"
(4) Assuming you have installed Winzip, right-click on the very first .zip file which normally ends with .r00 or 01 or if something else, then select the very first file and click extract here
(5) Start Nero burning ROM
(6) Click File-->New
(7) From the drop down option, select DVD
(8) Select "DVD-ROM [UDF/ISO]" from the left options
(9) Select "No multisession"
(10) Click on "UDF" and check the box that says: "Force DVD-Video compatibility mode [required for Xbox TM]
(11) Click on Label and give a desired Disc name
(12) Click on Burn, and set the write speed to 2x
(13) Click on open and Browse the .iso file that you have saved and finally burn it
That's all about it! This guide is meant for if you are burning game onto a DVD disk, I cant be certain if this would work if you select CD-ROM as a disk.
Note: You need to have mod chip installed in your xbox in order to play back up games.