Thread: Nero Burning Speeds.

Whats the difference between the speeds? Is it the slower the better?
    -TiMz

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Omg i am on floor right now laughing so hard im crying. You just asked the most dumb question i have heard on this forum.

Of course the higher the speed is better and it can only go to the speed the your burner can write at there u go.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    It might be dumb to you, but for us newbee's - it's ALL NEW and we are really not sure of anything just yet.

And by the way, Thanks, I needed to know also.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    hehehehe it is kind of funny but dont worry everybody is here to help out eact other.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Another dumbass question.

Originally posted by the-ninja69@8 April 2003 - 16:42
    Of course the higher the speed is better and it can only go to the speed the your burner can write at there u go.
    Not really. If its the fastest speed your burner can support, it can cause burning errors. I wouldn't go top speed. I would burn at half of the burners highest speed.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Yes, the question was not dumb at all, but the-ninja69's answer was. You should only burn at the fastest speed that your source drive can support. If you encounter errors while burning, try lowering your speed. If you use Nero, there is a little check box on the 'burn' screen that says "Determine Maximum Speed". You could check that once in a while, just to see what burn speed Nero recommends.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    ic, thanks
    -TiMz