Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Installing a game I downloaded

Hi I just finished dling Star Wars Jedi Academy both cds because i lost disc 2. Anyway i tried opening it and it was in the form of iso, I went and downloaded a program for iso that is like a repair, i tried lookin elsewhere to find out how i could possibly install it. I am new to this and would like some help. Any input would be helpfull.

EDIT!!!!: Ok so i figured out how to extract the files i guess i should have thought about that sooner. Well I tried to install and it says that there are some files missing or whatever. I put in disc 1 cause i still have that and did the install then tried the path to were i saved disc 2 and it says that it cant find the path. Does anyone have any ideas or is this the wrong thread to post in?
    Last edited by bigmiami03; 05-27-2005 at 03:28 AM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    bump

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Don't extract the files...burn the ISO to a CD with a program like Alcohol 120%.....
    Install CD 1..than when asked, install CD 2.

If you don't want to burn to a CD...you can load it up in a Virtual Drive with Alcohol.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    where would i find that program and its not that i want to burn a cd i just have no money lol

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Yoga's Avatar \ ( ^ 0 ^ ) / BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    One method is to mount with daemon tools which is free, or can get get Alcohol 120% and find the crack. You must be kidding about the cash since you are downloading warez.
    Last edited by Yoga; 05-27-2005 at 04:26 AM.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    no not kidding and what the heck do you mean about warez well where can i find this alcohol 120% and once again thank you guys for your help sorry im such a n00b lol

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Yoga's Avatar \ ( ^ 0 ^ ) / BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    For ease of use I would go with BlindWrite ( http://www.vso-software.fr ) but you can find Alcohol 120% at ( www.alcohol-soft.com ).

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    what do you mean ease of use, is BlindWrite the same as Alcohol 120% lol once again im sorry like i said im new to this hehe

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    http://home.so-net.net.tw/martinx/dtools/daemon347.exe

install that ^^

click the icon next to your clock and choose device 0: {I} NO MEDIA

( {I} may be a different letter)

then in the pop up window find your iso and choose open

when it ask for cd 2 just do the same thing, sept choose disk 2.
    Last edited by muchspl3; 05-27-2005 at 05:08 AM.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    OMG I love you so much muchspl lol i got it installed and it works awesome thanks again :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast