Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suicide Bombing Video (no gross stuff):

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel

Tongue

WARNING: this video does not in any way show blood/dicapitation, or any other such types of things. It is a car that explodes that's it, nothing else, if I get moderated over a car exploding (yes, the msg for it is more than a car exploding, but the video...) I'll be royally pissed so if you have a strong dislike against cars exploding, this video is not for you repeat, this video is not for you. You have been warned.
    As you all know, I'm against the Iraq War but theres no going back and I support the Americans somewhat now (atleast a hell of a lot more than I did back in 2003). Anyways, in no way do I support this kind of actions, I condemn them. Lets have a civilized debate (well talk, nothing really to debate about unless you support this kind of thing). I do not have a link to the official story, but it is fairly new. Here is the video:

http://inhonor.net/videos/uped/fl_vi...p?f_num=162500

My 2 cents: This is absolutely wrong, shooting an AK at soldiers is one thing, but this, this is just sickening.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 05-27-2005 at 03:24 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Damn that was a huge explosion!!!

What an idiot.

Thinks he's going to heaven but is going straight to hell.

What a waste of a skin shell.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    The military forces there have been putting up with stuff like this for quite some time now.

Something like this is very hard to defend against. You would have to stop every single car on the road to ensure safety and that’s just not feasible. What the forces there have to do is stop the steady stream of insurgents from coming into Iraq. The majority of the troublemakers are coming from neighboring countries.

Toppling Zarqawi has to be the main focus because without his leadership the whole thing will probably crumble. The good news is that he has been injured and hopefully the wounds will be fatal. Al Qaeda has installed a temporary leaded since Zarqawi has been injured but without his leadership they’re in trouble. There is no one there that can step in and take his place with the effectiveness or leadership that he had because nearly all of his top advisors and henchmen have be captured.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    For once Hank, I agree with you. Taking out Zarqawi should be the top priority in Iraq right now (which I guess is atm).

I found the site where this originally came from, here's more, the first one involves US Marines and a Humvee, 2 men, a soldier and a humvee driver died as a result:

http://inhonor.net/videos/uped/fl_vi...p?f_num=174500

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I love to help each one of those fuckers meet Allah.

yo

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Yoga's Avatar \ ( ^ 0 ^ ) / BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    By killing us infidels they are doing the work of Allah
    Last edited by Yoga; 05-27-2005 at 04:50 AM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    I love to help each one of those fuckers meet Allah.
    Join the USMC (I would but I'm not 18 nor am I a full American citizen. Always wanted to be a part of the USMC till 2003......but it's been rekindled )

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    http://inhonor.net/videos/uped/fl_vi...p?f_num=175500

Garbage truck packed with explosives explodes @ Baghdad Hotel killing Iraqi police and their foreign instructors. This is one huge explosion.

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's Al-Qaida in Iraq purportedly posted a video on a Web site Thursday showing the huge explosion that rocked a central Baghdad hotel frequented by foreign security contractors in a blast that killed four and wounded 40 others, including 30 American contractors.

Zarqawi's group had claimed responsibility for the Wednesday attack in a statement posted on another militant Web site, describing the Sadeer hotel, which has been frequently targeted, as the "hotel of the Jew." The video was posted on both sites.

The video posted Thursday is shot from a car near the scene. A man in the vehicle chanted "Allah Akbar" or "God is Great" in the background as the video camera zoomed in on the hotel just seconds before the massive bombed exploded.

Heavy gunfire can be heard in the minute-long clip as Iraqi guards try to fight off the terrorists. A large white truck, which may have been the garbage truck used in the bombing, is parked in front of the hotel.

From inside a walled compound next to the hotel, two men appear, crouch in the street and open fire. They duck back behind the wall and one of them quickly reappears, waving his left arm as if motioning someone forward. Seconds later, the huge explosion shakes the camera, sending a fireball and a thick column of smoke and debris skyward. A man in the car from where the video was shot screams "Allah Akbar," "Allah Akbar" as the car speeds away.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 05-27-2005 at 05:09 AM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I don't get it. Why do they have to be suicide bombers? Can't they just be... bombers?

He could have blown up that car next to a building without killing himself with it.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Radical Islam basically says "By killing yourself and taking as many lives with you as possible will grant you access to heaven." Martyrs my ass, and I'm muslim so I can say this with confidence (although I'll admit I'm not the least bit religious) that Islam doesn't preach this kind of things. It's the Radicals like Al-Queda that do, they've basically made their own branch of Islam.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast