Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Puzzle game (online)

pandapop's Avatar +OK 3fds/fog43/dfs5l BT Rep: +1
    i got to level 6 yesterday before i lost patience after 5 minutes. hehe

2. Games   -   #22
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ready1
    Click on everything multiple times in the right order at the right times making sure you don't make any wrong moves that would require you to restart.
    There are a number og things that did not require proper order. No oe gets it right the first time but doesn't take 30 minutes either.

The main thing is to try everything a couple without an order just to see what they do. Then you find a flow.

Somethings are obvious like making the gate rise for the fish (weird though one time I fucked up and didn't raise the gate in time and the fish went through it anyway )

I always felt I was lucky with the fireball. I had to wait until the screen stopped shaking and it always felt like I catapulted to late.
    Last edited by Busyman; 06-01-2005 at 01:05 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #23
    Things like the fireball you can't expect everybody to find/work out in 30mins, what about the fly and repeatedly clicking on the fan to make him go through, I mean yeh on their own they are not too hard but put together you can't expect most people to complete it succesfully in a short amount of time, and I would suggest very few people who complete it would claim it was easy and barely challenging.

4. Games   -   #24
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ready1
    Things like the fireball you can't expect everybody to find/work out in 30mins, what about the fly and repeatedly clicking on the fan to make him go through, I mean yeh on their own they are not too hard but put together you can't expect most people to complete it succesfully in a short amount of time, and I would suggest very few people who complete it would claim it was easy and barely challenging.
    I just realized that the fly had some purpose. If it was something I had to click on the other side of the screen, it would have fucked me up.

I actually clicked the fan before I realized that the fella dropped the box on the other fella. (yes I did blow up the guy, squashed the guy and all that)

I put two and two together and realized the fly need to fuck with the guy to get the other guy past.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    nice game, thanks for the adress

6. Games   -   #26
    ilovednb's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    this game rocks! I got until level 21 I think and then quit I will start again in the summer

7. Games   -   #27
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Damn, that notpron is a lot of work. I got to level 7 and decided I'd rather play this

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123