Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boycott bali?

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!

i'm sure i can't do anything as i don't live in australiland, but we bitch about america's home affairs all the time.

someone explain what it's on about please

2. Lounge   -   #2
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    It's about a young Australian woman who's life has been ruined by corrupt Australian baggage handlers sending drugs between domestic airports. Someone missed the pick up and the drugs went on to Bali in Schapelle Corby's luggage. Today she was sentenced to 20 years in prison for a crime 90% (min) of Australia believe she is innocent of. The prosecution are appealing the sentence because they believe it is too light. They wanted life. We are supposed to be grateful because she could have got the firing squad.

The convicted mastermind of the Bali bombings got 2 years. You tell me where the justice is. It was marijuana they found in her luggage.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieSheila
    It's about a young Australian woman who's life has been ruined by corrupt Australian baggage handlers sending drugs between domestic airports. Someone missed the pick up and the drugs went on to Bali in Schapelle Corby's luggage. Today she was sentenced to 20 years in prison for a crime 90% (min) of Australia believe she is innocent of. The prosecution are appealing the sentence because they believe it is too light. They wanted life. We are supposed to be grateful because she could have got the firing squad.

The convicted mastermind of the Bali bombings got 2 years. You tell me where the justice is. It was marijuana they found in her luggage.
    WTF!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    stop the planet and let me off

5. Lounge   -   #5
    It is a bit like that isn't it? We all kind of knew what was going to happen because Indonesian law has been explained fairly thoroughly lately, but it was still an almighty shock when it did happened. She asked last night that we not forget her. I'm damn sure I won't.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    so what's my bit? don't buy exports or go on holiday there. i think i can handle that :proud:

7. Lounge   -   #7
    in prison for a crime 90% (min) of Australia believe she is innocent of.
    wasn't there a woman who killed her baby and blamed it on a dingo instead at one point?...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    i wonder how much support she gets for being a bit of a milf (presuming it's her in the picture)

9. Lounge   -   #9
    What's a milf? It is her in the picture. Lindy Chamberlain has offered her best wishes and support to Schapelle, she knows how it is to be wrongly accused. A dingo did take her baby.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    yes but 99% of australia thought she was guilty

anyway - luckily she wasn't caught in Singapore - death sentence - very very difficult to get people out of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast