Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South Korea

Keikan's Avatar ........
    Is South Korea considered a 1st world, developed nation?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    South Korea is the 11th-largest economy in the world. Given that, I would say it is a 1st world economical nation. Assuming development goes hand in hand with economy, I would say the answer is yes.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    11th or 12th Largest World economy.

Universal Free Education up to University Level

Universal Free Health Care

Stable Government (Democracy)

I'd def say that qualifies as a Developed Country, however it belongs to a Developing Region.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced

Universal Free Education up to University Level

Universal Free Health Care

Stable Government (Democracy)
    Stable but obviously naive government with those benefits

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    I think there's only one country in the G8 that hasnt got all those benefits, and is looked upon by the others as barbarians.

You know the one, the one that still retains the death penalty however is nuts about "Pro Life"...

Where the Europeans sent their puritans and other nutters.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    I think there's only one country in the G8 that hasnt got all those benefits, and is looked upon by the others as barbarians.

You know the one, the one that still retains the death penalty however is nuts about "Pro Life"...

Are we talking Australia here RF?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!

Oh, you mean countries that looked down on this one country for re-electing
    their president, then went and did the same thing despite theirs being the others lapdog?

Do you mean the other countries that in the last century produced the two bloodiest wars in history? Not to mention a near continuos history of war for the last 1000 years?

Do you mean the countries that produced men like Hitler, Mussolini, Caligula, mad emperor of Rome whose purges consumed thousands on his blazing altar of syphilis, Giles Lavalle, medieval crusader of Gods will whose search for the elixir of life led to the ritual satanic killings of thousands of Parisian youth, Or Julius, religious despot, whose slaughter of the intelligentsia of Milan gave him the nickname of "The Warrior Pope"?

Yes we are barbarians, we gave the world the McRib sandwich, shame on us.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibonbon

Dont knock those... best thing on McD's menu...

Forgive a lot for the introduction of those into my life

And, the Lapdog was voted in with 36% of the vote... which means 64% voted against him.

I would accept every criticism that our election system is blatantly unfair and undemocratic.. just as yours was in 2000. Ours is much easier to see the unfairness of however... it hits you in the face

I would also accept every criticism of the British Empire prior to the Durham Report, which allowed self government in the colonies.

Going back 1000 years though? Centuries ago, we sent all the idiots that caused religious wars to a new continent... we had got a little pissed off with them after our own civil war after they banned christmas

Do you mean the countries that produced men like Hitler, Mussolini,
    These people wold have been local dictators easily dealt with, if certain Banks such as the one run by someone named Bush in the 1930's... hadnt financed them...
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 05-31-2005 at 01:40 PM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibonbon

Oh, you mean countries that looked down on this one country for re-electing
    their president, then went and did the same thing despite theirs being the others lapdog?

Do you mean the other countries that in the last century produced the two bloodiest wars in history? Not to mention a near continuos history of war for the last 1000 years?

Do you mean the countries that produced men like Hitler, Mussolini, Caligula, mad emperor of Rome whose purges consumed thousands on his blazing altar of syphilis, Giles Lavalle, medieval crusader of Gods will whose search for the elixir of life led to the ritual satanic killings of thousands of Parisian youth, Or Julius, religious despot, whose slaughter of the intelligentsia of Milan gave him the nickname of "The Warrior Pope"?

McRib sandwich with Neuclear weapons to go, please.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Gosh it's easy to start a punch up these days.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast