Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Season Puntsphere Rumours.

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    So far we have Mo Camara, a Bosman reject.

Exciting times indeed.

2. Sports Club   -   #102
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    So far we have Mo Camara, a Bosman reject.

Exciting times indeed.
    I actually can`t believe that you got him from us(burnley), i thought he was coming to the end of his football career.
    Last edited by enoughfakefiles; 06-28-2005 at 09:20 PM.

3. Sports Club   -   #103
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Kezman's gone to Athletico Madrid. Duno how much for, they've not disclosed that yet.

I bet he'll score a shedload, like Forlan
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Sports Club   -   #104
    Source? I thought they were wrapping up a loan deal for a year not a full sale?

Yeah Tevez is at Corinthians, he;s a better finisher than Robinho, although he doesn't have the running at the defence doing step overs at 90ph skills Robinho does.

Tonight on Channel 5 at about 7:30 is the Confederations Cup Final (Brazil V Argentina) and because last match Argentina had a striker sent off it means Tevez will be playing tonight, Robinho will also be a starter for Brazil. Looking to be a good match, watch out for the Argintina medfielder called Pablo Aimar (Valencia) as he's class.

5. Sports Club   -   #105
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Source? I thought they were wrapping up a loan deal for a year not a full sale?

Yeah Tevez is at Corinthians, he;s a better finisher than Robinho, although he doesn't have the running at the defence doing step overs at 90ph skills Robinho does.

Tonight on Channel 5 at about 7:30 is the Confederations Cup Final (Brazil V Argentina) and because last match Argentina had a striker sent off it means Tevez will be playing tonight, Robinho will also be a starter for Brazil. Looking to be a good match, watch out for the Argintina medfielder called Pablo Aimar (Valencia) as he's class.
    Here's where I read it but since last night they've ammended the article and said it's not finalised.

I thought Chelsea were looking for a striker, they've already got Duff and Robben to taken players on at pace, Tevez would be a better buy for them than Robinho. They won't get either tho'.

I am quite liking this new trend of snubbing Roman's billions

Also ... I duno, I think Aimar has missed the boat. He was awesome 2 world cups ago but hasn't done much since. He is stagnating in a mediocre Valencia team when he should be at his peak. He is playing well for Argentina but his club form is pretty average and has been for years. He needs a move.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Sports Club   -   #106
    Well i saw him on Fm2005 (Football Manager and his stats were high) so i've seen him in the confererdtions cup for like 4 matchs and checked out a few clips and he looked good.

Yeah Jose lieks to play a 4-3-3 with Robben/Duff as the wingers on the front three, Gudjohnson in the midfielder as well as lamps and mackalele. We just need a decent drogba replacement.

7. Sports Club   -   #107
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Ah, there's my weakness. I don't play any football manager games.

Practically all of my mates do and I swear when they're talking about footie, they swap between the two just to confuse me.

All too often I'm completely when they're talking about how well some Costa Rican is playing in Serie A.
    Last edited by manker; 06-29-2005 at 12:26 PM. Reason: syntax

8. Sports Club   -   #108
    Its a class game, although takes too much time and i find it eating away at my hours. 8 days so far and only into my 3rd season. Also sometimes you feel its too hard on you and htings that have happened this season cannot be applied (Gudjohnson in midfield for example) Robben is also shit, maybe i just fnd it too unlife like, i have expect teh Man Utd keeper to drop the ball but he doesn't

BTW its offical now on CHelsea's website:

Mateja Kezman has been sold to Atlético Madrid for a fee of eight million euros.

Kezman joins the Primera Liga club on a three year deal and will be introduced at the Vicente Calderòn Stadium in Madrid this afternoon, Wednesday.

The Serbian international has spent one year at Chelsea during which time he won Premier League champion and Carling Cup winner medals. But after a bright pre-season he was unable to establish himself in the side and started only 14 games while being a substitute in 27 others.

He scored seven goals including the third in the Carling Cup Final. Despite his lack of goals his determined spirit resulted in loud support from the fans whenever he took to the pitch, and a much enjoyed moment in the last minute at home to Newcastle when he converted a penalty with an audacious chip at the Matthew Harding end.

His finest 90 minutes was undoubtedly the home UEFA Champions League game with Barcelona when he led the line in the suspended absence of Didier Drogba and with Eidur Gudjohnsen being used as an attacking midfielder. Although he didn’t score he was crucial in the build-up to the first and third goals.

Partly because of the form of his colleagues he never managed to start more than two games in a row and was unable to build a level of form to compete for a place in the starting line-up, but his involvement in Chelsea’s double trophy season is much respected by everyone at the club and he leaves with thanks and best wishes for his future.

At Atlético Madrid he will join the former Chelsea winger Jesper Grønkjær.
    8 Mill Euro's is £5.3 mill, we brough him for £5.5 mill so not a bad deal.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 06-29-2005 at 12:36 PM.

9. Sports Club   -   #109
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I think they all play Champ Manager. Duno if it's any different but they keep telling me to take it up (Of course, they buy their games, I doubt I'd have to do that )

I tend to make them think that I reckon they're a bit sad for spending so much time on it but I prolly spend at least as much time posting here as they do pretending that they're football managers

10. Sports Club   -   #110
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    BTW its offical now on CHelsea's website:
    Meh, I put the official manker rubber stamp on it at 11 O'Clock last night

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast