Thread: lookin for matrix gif wallpaper.

leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Hi I' don't believe I can 't find this, you know like a 1024*768 hight quality animated gif wallpaper of matrix with the green numbers falling down.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I doubt you will find that.
    An animated gif at 1024*768 will have a huge file size.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    If im correct, Hes thinking of the screensaver.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    If im correct, Hes thinking of the screensaver.
    you could always use some desktop recording software to record the screensaver into a video and then convert it into a .gif using Animation Shop. There would still be a nasty jump once the video loops again though.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    you can take a clip of matrix and play in videolan, then set it as wallpaper. However must not turn videolan off

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    I had one before, they either don't move, or if they do the quality is so bad (as in they move very unevenly that it just looks crap. I had a great screensave one before though, it was 3D, it like starts of as normal matrix code then suddenly the camera pans 360 degrees arround the code, and it had music.

I really want to find it again, it came in some kinda installer program, like you downloaded a program and added screensavers to it. There was like a 3d falling rings one for LOTR and a Back To The Future one where you could drive a car. Great program, anyone remember it?

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    After 3 minutes of extensive yahooing (google is down for me, so is ebay and imageshack but not other sites ) i've found it.

www.unlesscreations.com

Be interesting to know if the program is loaded with spyware or something cause the programs seem to good to be free.
    Ahhh you have to pay $10 to remove the little adds, wonder if anyone has the full version without me having to pay
    Last edited by Peerzy; 06-01-2005 at 02:23 AM.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    By the way install the Matrix Screensave 3.4 (make sure you untick to install those toolbars) then go to screensaver options and click settings it opens the lil program and click This modules settings , its best to turn line density up a bit (so theres more lines) and choose Use destop as background. This means that no matter whats on the screen the matrix code will just appear over it and do its stuff. Rather niffty if you ask me

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    ok I'll give it a try thanks