Thread: wav. files....Where are they?

Unsure

I can't find one single freakin' place where i can download original wav. files. What program is best for this? Bittorent , Edonkey, the Newsgroups or what? i have broadband.... I want to actually use it for something urrr...."positive"

2. Music   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Nowhere that I know of.

Why the heck would you want to? (bigger files, longer downloads)

Just turn the mp3's from a p2p network into wav's.
    Last edited by Skizo; 06-02-2005 at 04:56 PM.

yo

3. Music   -   #3
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    or look for MPC or FLAC lossless encodes

4. Music   -   #4
    yeah but where? where do i find music in spanish encoded in flac? Where, dang it? i just want the raw music.....any traders out there btw? I sum albums.....mainly Reggaeton

5. Music   -   #5
    Naked Nudist
    If you will pay me for my time I'll rip anything ya want and send it to ya in raw WAV files HAHA just kidding. You should to to the pawn shop for older stuff. Ya can get cd's for 2 bucks or so and rip em.

6. Music   -   #6
    thats a real nice idea.....thanks DracoJoe . and about me paying ya , i was about to take out my cc , and then i finished reading , and bam ....it was a joke ....but , thanks again eh , ill bet they have lots of cds there.....actually i bought a cd player at a pawn shop a few months ago and they gave a cd along with it.........

btw someone else is also looking for hq music. he/she is looking for 320kbps mp3s

7. Music   -   #7
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by NandoIsWierd
    ... and about me paying ya , i was about to take out my cc ...
    Never pay for File Sharing!

8. Music   -   #8
    but how can you convince someone to send ya hq music if ya dont pay or have anything to share....?

9. Music   -   #9
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    filetopia is based in spain, and lots of the users are in spain (mainly on the plain)
    have fun configuring it, and searching, best bet would be to find a chat room on ares or filetopia that has alot of spanish users, and schmooze them up
    Last edited by Vargas; 06-05-2005 at 12:35 AM.