Thread: Full Albums

ive been d/loading "full albums" from kazaa but the problem is how do i split them into indavidual songa again?its not the album wrap ones just the ones what are 1 big file help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    Hi,you need to get yourself an MP3 splitter,i searched on google and here is a free MP3 splitter.Hope that helps and welcome to the board.

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    download somthing from kazaa called "albumwrap extractor" u just drag the mp3 album into it and click seperate..takes 10seconds and a 2year old could manage it

fuck Derby County

4. Music   -   #4
    cheers n£mo ill try that!!!!!!
    ive already got the albumwrap extractor-nffc so it aint that easy m8 lol

5. Music   -   #5
    Originally posted by Nottingham_Forest_Football_Club@9 April 2003 - 16:32
    download somthing from kazaa called "albumwrap extractor" u just drag the mp3 album into it and click seperate..takes 10seconds and a 2year old could manage it
    That will only help if the "full album" is made with albumwrap. In other instances i would recommend mp3directcut. Do a search for it on google and u r ready to go ...

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by daktari@9 April 2003 - 11:27
    ive been d/loading "full albums" from kazaa but the problem is how do i split them into indavidual songa again?its not the album wrap ones just the ones what are 1 big file help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i found it easy to use nero, cause u can split a whole track up it to seperate tracks.

7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by daktari@9 April 2003 - 17:26
    cheers n£mo ill try that!!!!!!
    ive already got the albumwrap extractor-nffc so it aint that easy m8 lol
    If you dont like that one PM me and i might have a DDL for you for a better one

8. Music   -   #8
    good program,been searching for this for ages