Thread: Parents ball tournament

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Oh noes ! Sure am glad I was nice to my kid in sports. Now me and mom get to play to raise money for charity . Its the 9 & 10 year old players parents against the parents.

It should be fun . Its my birthday tomorrow too . I'm the big "50" . So look for the old guy nursing some old war wounds tomorrow. Funny thing ,told my Sabine I did n't want to play cause some of the dads were a lot younger . I did n't want to look bad. She say 's just use your own advice to your son. " Just try your best and have fun " So I'm fuked ,have to play now. Will keep you abreast of the score. Peat

Sorry guy 's it's Baseball , witch I know nothing of the rules ! lol
    Last edited by peat moss; 06-04-2005 at 05:56 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Nothing beats 'old man muscle'.

What sport?

yo

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Nothing beats 'old man muscle'.

What sport?

Sorry baseball , your right tho some of the moms don't look hafl bad either,

4. Lounge   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Oh noes ! Sure am glad I was nice to my kid in sports. Now me and mom get to play to raise money for charity . Its the 9 & 10 year old players parents against the parents.

It should be fun . Its my birthday tomorrow too . I'm the big "50" . So look for the old guy nursing some old war wounds tomorrow. Funny thing ,told my Sabine I did n't want to play cause some of the dads were a lot younger . I did n't want to look bad. She say 's just use your own advice to your son. " Just try your best and have fun " So I'm fuked ,have to play now. Will keep you abreast of the score. Peat
    Forget the age thing Peat. The only person that would notice is you. Enjoy yourself for your families sake and the charity. My kids were around the same age when I was 50. I just avoided the 100 yards sprint. Everything else I enjoyed doing, bowls, swimming, rugby , football etc.
    As they say, 'Have a G'Day'.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Go to the batting cages and get some practice. If your son is in little league then I'm you guys play catch and hence don't need practice there. You'll be fine I'm sure. Besides, how much better is a 42 yr old at baseball than a 50 yr old?

ps MILF's =

yo

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Ah I Know my wife is a lttle younger than me, 38 I think ? I'm afraid to ask her her real age . lol I know I'll do well but I'm worryed I'll strike out in front of my little ones. I all ready feel better talking to someone with the same experiance like you bigboab . You old fart . Thanx for the kind words .

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I wish I had you two goof ballls beside me , You know causing fights and drinking all the beer and hitting on the women stuff like that ! But I do feel better it was bothering me for some strange reason . Can't explain why ? Thanx again to you both .

8. Lounge   -   #8
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Ah I Know my wife is a lttle younger than me, 38 I think ? I'm afraid to ask her her real age . lol I know I'll do well but I'm worryed I'll strike out in front of my little ones. I all ready feel better talking to someone with the same experiance like you bigboab . You old fart . Thanx for the kind words .
    I have the same age difference, my wife is 12 years younger. I have been married over 30 years, the kids are grown up and I have bloody enjoyed myself. I think when you are older you think more of your kids and less of yourself. Thats my opinion of course, just in case someone comes along and flames different.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.