Thread: Can Someone Help Me?

i got a quicc little question..how can you place a whole cd on kazzaa lite so that you can share it with other users. i am not sure how to do it. i was wondering if someone can kindly help me out.

~wun~luv--dray

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    :rtfaq:
    it's all explained there.....

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i've read the faq but they don't say how u can download a cd onto kazzaa so you can share it with other people? i am uncertain on how to do this and i was wondering if someone can help me out? I would greatly appreciate it.

~wun luv~
    dray

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by itay@9 April 2003 - 14:59
    :rtfaq:
    it's all explained there.....
    @ itay...you obviously havnt read the FAQ's as no mention of how to rip a cd which is what the posters question was about.So you :rtfaq: you fool!!

playa_dray_007 Posted on 9 April 2003 - 14:47
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i got a quicc little question..how can you place a whole cd on kazzaa lite so that you can share it with other users. i am not sure how to do it. i was wondering if someone can kindly help me out.

~wun~luv--dray
    Go into Musicworld and look for Paul's pinned topic on How to make good quality MP3 rips.Follow this and you cant go wrong,good luck!!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Ex-member
    Or if you want to share a data CD:

Copy the CD to a 'iso' image file using Nero or Easy CD Creator and put that in your shared folder.
    Then post a verified 'hash' in the appropriate verifieds section (there are tutorials on how to do this in the verifieds forums).