Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School/university Network

phrygian
    is there any possibility to run kazaa from a shared computer at a university?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Lord of the KLF
    that depends on wot kind of firewalls and stuff the uni has, ask one of the mods to move this to the right place for u and u may get more responses

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by phrygian@9 April 2003 - 10:13
    Don't know if I'd try that right now.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    children, the best idea i have is to not run something that could get you kicked outta skool. you dont wanna waste that over-paid education right? cuz if you do, your an idiot. or at least make sure you cant get caught.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by dawgas@10 April 2003 - 00:00
    children, the best idea i have is to not run something that could get you kicked outta skool. you dont wanna waste that over-paid education right? cuz if you do, your an idiot. or at least make sure you cant get caught.
    Absolutely.

If you want it then buy it.

If you cant afford it then save up,

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    there's a HELP file that comes with Kazaa Lite k++, that tells u how to use kazaa on a university network.
    it's really good, so check it out.. peace

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    there's a HELP file that comes with Kazaa Lite k++, that tells u how to use kazaa on a university network.
    it's really good, so check it out.. peace

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by j2k4+9 April 2003 - 11:38--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 9 April 2003 - 11:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--phrygian@9 April 2003 - 10:13
    Don&#39;t know if I&#39;d try that right now.[/b][/quote]
    Yeah..really.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    ummmm not a good time to do that, check this out-

http://www.zeropaid.com/news/articles/auto...o/04032003i.php

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Thats rich coming from a forum for kazaa lite:p If you cant afford it then save up... Then why do you use kazaa lite? Hohoho

Im on a uni network, im on, but then again I dont go to a silly American uni , nothing against americans but there are some silly things with the RIAA going on there, targeting students who they see as easy pray, its terrible&#33;

Oh and i seriously doubt id be kicked out for file sharing, esp since its not blocked:p There are always ways to get around things, http tunnels good, you could use free proxies, find an unblocked port etc etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast