Thread: Sub Sections For NZB

Well this section seems to be gaining some growth and has some new posters in it also which is great to see and Im thinking that soon we may create sub sections for NZB with a similar stucture to the way Verifieds are now. Well within a week or so I think would be good anyway...

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    very good idea mate.....NZB section is growing rapidly and having a sub section will interesting...
    Last edited by sameer0807; 06-08-2005 at 07:23 AM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Well this section seems to be gaining some growth and has some new posters in it also which is great to see and Im thinking that soon we may create sub sections for NZB with a similar stucture to the way Verifieds are now. Well within a week or so I think would be good anyway...
    imo thats NOT a good idea

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    imo thats NOT a good idea
    And why not?

IMO,it's not really a bad idea.
    But...most of the time it's only movies that get posted here so I think the other sections would be quite empty all the time.

Maybe better to use tags?

[Mov]
    [Soft]
    [Game]
    [Music]
    [Misc]

hmm...asspie

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Retired
    When we have multiple section it doesnt look active anymore...

there is an option to make it use tags/Category before the thread title, I think thats better.

Screenshots:
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    The tags are be a good way to go for now perhaps although I would like it better if they could just be applied to the title. My concern is if we do add subs at some section if things get busier then it may be easier to move stuff where it belongs if they are just in the title...
    Last edited by RealitY; 06-08-2005 at 05:33 PM.