Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xp!

McGee's Avatar Poster
    @RGX: Windows sees no difference between Corporate Professional and Professional. Professional is for home/small business use, and Corporate can be installed unlimited amount of times, but normal Professional can only be registered twice? with same cdkey. That's why it's harder to find corporate, because it can only really be leaked from people who got it from their company/people who dled from those people and shared.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    BANNED
    i got the 504 meg one but it was missing 2 files so what i did was i copyed those two files from my w2k sisk and put them in the ISO and burned it problem solved so if ur geting the 594 meg ones be weary of that!! dont bother updating to SP1 as SP2 will be released soon

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    Hey man i have dled all of them and installed all of them and the only one that works is win xp pro 438 mb and this one wont copy the movie maker.exe
    no biggy!
    I solved the movie maker file prolem by useing the corporate versions(which had various inst.problems)moviemaker file during installation.
    "error unable to copy movie.exe or whatever" when asked i just directed it to copy the file from the unpacked corp. version.
    So I really used 2 xp pro versions to make it completely work.
    both of them ran from my second hard drive.
    It's a hassle but I guarantee this method or a 2 cd type method will work!!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    There is a program that checks cd images for errors and can even fix them if there not too severe.

CDMage do a search for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12