Thread: How come my BitComet only focuses on 1 torrent?

Question Mark

Hey,

Lately my BitComet has been only focusing on one torrent. I had 3 files uploading, none downloading, and all my upload speed was forced onto only one of the torrents, and the other torrents had peers connected.

Also, when I download a file, and upload one or two, the upload is focused on the download file.

Anyone heard of this problem or have a solution?

Thanks,
    Brendon.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    I dont use bitcomet (rather azureus) but I know for Azureus that in the settings you specify how many downloads you want active and fully operational. So, i guess you can try looking into ur settings and set if theres a limit you can change on how many downloads/uploads you can have at one time.
    blah blah blah... whatever...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishtawiman
    I dont use bitcomet (rather azureus) but I know for Azureus that in the settings you specify how many downloads you want active and fully operational. So, i guess you can try looking into ur settings and set if theres a limit you can change on how many downloads/uploads you can have at one time.
    that probally be why its not focusing on all the torrents rather just 1....try that, and reply back.

cheers
    Last edited by sameer0807; 06-10-2005 at 02:38 AM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Nope its not that, I'm not a computer illiterate.

They all just focus on the one torrent, even when other torrents have exactly the same amount of peers connected.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I tried bitcomet for a while and hated it for that reason. There might be a way to fix it, by why bother. Azureus is so much more intuitive to use, I reccommend you try it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    malyo's Avatar Poster
    Have you tried limiting the upload speed of that torrent? It should use the rest of your bandwidth for the other torrents.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    hmm I think it was just a tracker problem. Don't worry thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ive never had a problem with bitcomet only being faster on one torrent but you can change the priority

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    yep sounds like a awkward tracker problem.
    bugger off u Ass-ureus users
    Last edited by Money Fist; 06-15-2005 at 03:17 PM.