Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had Big Accident last night

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    hey guys
    last night miracely i survived a big car accident, my car rolled in air twice.
    thanks god i had a 4X4 car so i didnt hurt much.
    another reason why girl shouldnt be allowded to drive!! two girl with a Mercides Coupe with speed of over 130Kmp in road of max 80kmh hit back of my car and i couldnt control the car so it went up side down twice before it came to stop.
    huge public were standing there most of them saw what happned but freaking police didnt listen to what they said worst part was that girl was from some a ruler or some big family cuz his father arrived with '8' number plate car so the majority will be with the girl, they simply gived me the red paper(guilt paper) cuz i entered the road from an extsnion. man i checked the road if it was clear then i entered, the girl seems didnt stop at red light were i saw other car stoped befor i get into the road, i heared a break sound before it hits me... it was totaly diffrent situtation. i didnt know what was happening, i was just going up in down in the car and thinking of some kinda of power to stop the car, i was just saying "Stop, why ur rolling over... what happned, is this is the end"
    i was so pissed of that the girl almost killed me and ambulence took her 1st and didnt came back after i asked for one.
    now my car is totaly wasted and i may pay insurance company 10 percent if the car gets canceled, and get me a new car other ways they will repair the car if the it can be.
    man 10 percent of 84,000 car is like 8500. am screwed, i spent much on my car.
    hopfully i informed my pals to check the car and take nessesory items like cd palyer, i probably remove lether covers if i get chance.
    on top of all my family wasnt to helpfull, they were just yelling allnight till this morrning, all they were saying that i went to pick some of my friends and the accident happened, man they dont understand that whats ment to happen can happen anywere, my luck was so bad that i was hited in almost empty road.
    man i couldnt get my self out of car, i had to roll my self out of there, i couldnt find my glasses and couldnt see damn thing hopfully some people found it for me. they were shocked that nottin happen to me, some english dudes were there too... they were saying how the car fly on air, they were good dudes, they backed me up for a while before they leave.
    some how a bunch of people from the bank which i took car loan were there
    they gived me thier card and told me to call them they'll help me to reduce the charges.
    now this morning my bro got a recovery truck to pick my car to the car egency so insurence guys can take a look at it tommorow.
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 06-10-2005 at 06:21 AM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    wow, that sucks....glad ur ok man..

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    glad to hear you're ok though - that's the most important thing

4. Lounge   -   #4
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    I've never been in an accident like that,
    in fact I cant remember any. But its a good thing you made it OK.
    The sad thing is that we can be very carefull, and still get hurt just
    because other people.
    But take care man.

and "guyver", that signature image is very nice, and Original.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Wow.

Your okay, and thats what matters.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    shit

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    That doesn't sound right, talk about a fooked legal system

Glad you are ok, though.
    Last edited by Snee; 06-10-2005 at 04:16 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    If the girl was from a ruling family as Bawa said then I don't think it matters if it was her fault as they are above reproach.

If I understand the Saudi Arabian social structure right

9. Lounge   -   #9
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    If the girl was from a ruling family as Bawa said then I don't think it matters if it was her fault as they are above reproach.

the worst thing is that 8 or 9 grand probably wouldn't dint their bank balance

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB

Like I said: fooked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast