Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Best NZB Site?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    http://nzb-forum.com is ace by far my favourite
    Bullshit. That site is crap, and only its original founder could think otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by k2bug View Post
    NZB sites must AVOID AT ALL COSTS unless your desperate

www.nzb-forum.com (not far behind the above)
    Why so? We've got a good team of posters who are posting lots of new releases on a regular basis, we have a friendly attitude towards our users, we very rarely issue infractions or warnings and we try to make the forum as user friendly as possible.

All our NZB's are free, users are not required to pay to use the site although people who do pay for VIP access get added benefits as is true across most NZB sites out there.

We run competitions that do not require an entry fee, giving prizes such as lifetime VIP accounts, just to try and get people involved.

I don't understand the hostility coming from you people, I've never gone around slagging your site off or even any other NZB site for that matter.

You say we fiddle our stats, let me tell you, I wouldn't know how to fiddle the stats and wouldn't want to as they give me a true representation of how the site is doing.

Our stats currently look like this.

Threads
    Members

These are 100% genuine.

The only reason I became aware of this thread was due to the links coming into our site via this thread, but I suppose no publicity is bad publicity.

Regards

Leecher of NZB-Forum.com
    Last edited by NZB-Forum; 06-13-2011 at 09:23 PM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #52
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Not a bad site, think I'm going to start posting there as well.
    Last edited by Hologram; 06-13-2011 at 08:05 PM.

3. Newsgroups   -   #53
    We always welcome new Posters, you would be more than welcome.

4. Newsgroups   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by zot View Post
    Wow, that was quite a bump.

Leave it to a spam bot to dig up a 6-year-old thread. (Are all the moderators asleep these days? )

But since everyone else has already jumped onboard, I'll toss in my 2¢ as well ....

There are essentially three distinct types of "NZB sites" -

1. 'raw' search engines (Binsearch) that contain everything posted to usenet binary groups.
    2. auto-indexers (NZBs.org & anything Newznab) that auto-aggregate files based on a formula.
    3. manual-indexers (FST, NZBmatrix) where users can upload their own NZBs.

There are plans to re-open nzbs.org again soon, after the site moves to another server. But for those not wanting to wait, another auto-indexing site that uses newznab is http://www.nzbhq.com The Newsflash Plus client also has a Newznab section.
    Neither Binsearch, Nzbindex, nor Mysterbin contain everything posted to Usenet.

5. Newsgroups   -   #55
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    nzbs.org + nzbmatrix.com feeds my needs fine !

Anything else i just search it over at binsearch

6. Newsgroups   -   #56
    Lost Soul
    I thought i would revisit to see if i maybe was wrong first time round but no i still say you need to be desperate to use the site, i feel its got worse and i see something i didn't like that wasn't there on my first visit a certain well known identity for destroying sites from within. I will stick to trusted know sources as FST, NZBMatrix, Merlins Portal & NZBRUS.

7. Newsgroups   -   #57
    I thought i would revisit to see if i maybe was wrong first time round but no i still say you need to be desperate to use the site, i feel its got worse and i see something i didn't like that wasn't there on my first visit a certain well known identity for destroying sites from within. I will stick to trusted know sources as FST, NZBMatrix, Merlins Portal & NZBRUS.
    And who is this well known identity?

As for not liking our site, well that's fair enough, each to there own. What we do have is a steady flow of returning members, so I guess we must be doing something right.

8. Newsgroups   -   #58
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Has anyone else noticed how updated and fast are the nzbs index on merlins-portal ?

I always find a lot of stuff older on other index sites , newer on merlins-portal .

9. Newsgroups   -   #59
    Lost Soul
    Quote Originally Posted by NZB-Forum View Post
    And who is this well known identity?

As for not liking our site, well that's fair enough, each to there own. What we do have is a steady flow of returning members, so I guess we must be doing something right.
    Yes you must be doing something right

@ stabber yes i noticed the same when i pass that way.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456