Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson not guilty?

maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I was watching the news and it seems a California jury ruled him not guilty http://www.rediff.com/news/2005/jun/14jackson.htm . What do you think of this?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    What?!?!!?!?

3. Lounge   -   #3

4. Lounge   -   #4
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    thanks, i shouldve cheked before.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Anyone who has been paying any attention to this knew this was going to happen. The case has only gotten so much publicity because he is so famous. The State of California wasn't able to prove anything. All the testimony was shady at best and came from old cooks, cameramen, etc. Why weren't any of these accusations brought forward when they allegedly saw these things? The bottom line is, they weren't able to "prove beyond a reasonable doubt" that he was guilty. I mean ffs, if the same state's justice system found OJ innocent, they didn't stand a chance with this case....

yo

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I hope you dont smoke.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Meh.

He is obviously mental, and in need of some kind of therapy even if he didn't do it. A grown man who sleeps in an oxygen tank, has a monkey as a best friend and owns a fun fair isn't right in the head. And the parents who have allowed their baba's to stay at such persons house are also in need of help.

The whole thing has pished me off intensely. It just screams "Publicity Stunt."
    I bet there will be a new album on the way from Jackson, and it will be bought by all his nutcase fans, who have helped make the whole thing a big farce. If I was him, I'd bury my head in a pile of camel poo and rethink life.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss
    Meh.

He is obviously mental, and in need of some kind of therapy even if he didn't do it. A grown man who sleeps in an oxygen tank, has a monkey as a best friend and owns a fun fair isn't right in the head. And the parents who have allowed their baba's to stay at such persons house are also in need of help.

The whole thing has pished me off intensely. It just screams "Publicity Stunt."
    I bet there will be a new album on the way from Jackson, and it will be bought by all his nutcase fans, who have helped make the whole thing a big farce. If I was him, I'd bury my head in a pile of camel poo and rethink life.

hurrah !

but i couldn't take the speech seriously after you said 'baba's' - tis such a cutesy word
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Wanna come to my house for crumpets and tea, baba?

Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Nice sig lilmiss.

yo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast