Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Does anybody actually "buy" music anymore?

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I finally got my copy of Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies imported in (that i ordered 2 months ago). Thats the only CD i've brought since having the net back.

2. Music   -   #42
    Vorbis's Avatar n00b
    i still buy lots of cd's and go as many concerts as posible just love music
    Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.

3. Music   -   #43
    i buy CDs at hardcore and metal shows, but those arent sold in stores any way.

Powered By Firefox and Ganja.

4. Music   -   #44
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Yes, if I want my fav. band to continue making music I have to contribute. And for those people that kept saying can't afford it, get a fucking job losers (that's you LP).

Off the record here a bit, but is anyone going to the upcoming System Of A Down tour? They hit Vancouver on sept. 17th, tickets didnt cost as much as I thought they would

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Music   -   #45
    /\/\etal Head
    Yes.

6. Music   -   #46
    ModestoMouse's Avatar All Bussines
    Music used to be an art form. When you support the music "INDUSTRY" by buying records from major labels you're telling them that you want to hear the same Lindsey Lohan, AudioSlave, Jack Jhonson [fill in the blank], played every half hour add nauseum on the radio. Let music return to the art form it was meant to be

Bands rarley see profits from record sales unless there record sells like 100,000 copies. They get a signing deal, and than earn a living by touring. Support bands you like by going to the shows. Support you're local music and independant music scene. Turn the radio off!

Isac Brock says Download, download, download. Except for my CD, though cause it's time for me to cash in! I really need a new mansion.
    Last edited by ModestoMouse; 08-23-2005 at 09:25 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345