Thread: Gran Turismo 4 Help

bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Hey..I have a lot of really fast cars on GT4, but none seem to be able to beat the world cup championship on professional...

What is a car that I can buy or win (fairly easily) that will win these races. What car did YOU use to win, if u have won them..Price does not matter.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

2. Games   -   #2
    maybe its ur driving skills

3. Games   -   #3
    Well I race them in b spec mode because its so long..so the computer races... anymore help?

4. Games   -   #4
    just..like what car did u win the championship race with..?

5. Games   -   #5
    when the computer races ur car, it doesnt use the car in its full potential, u could easily shave 5-10 seconds of ur lap time if u drive the car urself as long as ur good at racing. i dont have gt4 myself so im not sure what car to tell u to use. i recomend a high powered 4 wheel drive car tho.. nissian skyline (or whatever the equivulent in gt4 is). other then that i can't say much tho.

6. Games   -   #6
    Josh's Avatar QX9650 @ 4.02Ghz
    Use the Audi R8 trust me it works for those races do it in B Spec with Softs on the front and Mediums on the back for the wheels on GameFAQ's there is a walkthrough that tells u best cars to use for the different races and champonships i used the Audi R8 and i have done over 2,000 miles in it for tons of different races bout time i change it i think for a new one

Just to add dont eva use a skyline in gt4 they suck they are class in other games but the SLR Mclaren fully equip will be best choice for races not needing a race car (unmodified cars)

The skyline just aint good enough for races in GT4 nice car and everything but shocking in this.
    Last edited by Josh; 06-15-2005 at 07:45 PM.

7. Games   -   #7
    Yeah i have the sl65amg...not quiet the mclaren but close..thanks for the help guys!

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by hardstyle_rave
    Use the Audi R8 trust me it works for those races do it in B Spec with Softs on the front and Mediums on the back for the wheels on GameFAQ's there is a walkthrough that tells u best cars to use for the different races and champonships i used the Audi R8 and i have done over 2,000 miles in it for tons of different races bout time i change it i think for a new one

Just to add dont eva use a skyline in gt4 they suck they are class in other games but the SLR Mclaren fully equip will be best choice for races not needing a race car (unmodified cars)

The skyline just aint good enough for races in GT4 nice car and everything but shocking in this.
    Hey would you mind sending me a link to that page that tells me which cars to use for which race..i cant seem to find it..thanks!