Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holy S**t!!!!

worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Ok. of what material is the 'little thing' made?,
    is it spongy, like paper or box material, clothing?
    can it be soften by water?, or depending on location
    of the object, can you use alcohol or may be 'baby oil' to
    make it easyer?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by worldpease
    Ok. of what material is the 'little thing' made?,
    is it spongy, like paper or box material, clothing?
    can it be soften by water?, or depending on location
    of the object, can you use alcohol or may be 'baby oil' to
    make it easyer?
    is a shiny plastic
    here is a pic, you can hardly see it tho.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    How about you tell us what the mystery object is?

Try using water to flush it out. Tilt his head sideways and use a hose with very low flow.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    How about you tell us what the mystery object is?

Try using water to flush it out. Tilt his head sideways and use a hose with very low flow.
    i think is a little ball
    my mom is mad, she stated screaming and cursing at everybody so i got scare and went to my room

5. Lounge   -   #15
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    What was the solution to this? did the object get removed? and more importantly how is your brother?

what a wonderful healthcare system we have when lack of funds can influence the decision to take a child to the emergency room......

I am not aware of your insurance situation regarding co pay costs or if you have insurance at all, but you have the right to go to the emergency room and be treated even without the ability to pay.... and seeing as this is a child we are talking about I don't see how one could make any other choice.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    the doctor will probably use luke warm water, maybe with some soap to loosen skin and make it slipper - then he''' probably squirt it out with more water - atleast thats what he did to me once.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    Sounds fun.
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

8. Lounge   -   #18
    OBJECT IN THE EAR

1. 1. Calm and reassure the person.
    2. 2. If the object is sticking out and easy to remove, gently remove it by hand or with tweezers. Then, get medical help to make sure the entire object was removed.
    3. 3. If you think a small object may be lodged within the ear, but you cannot see it, DO NOT reach inside the ear canal with tweezers. You can do more harm than good.
    4. 4. Try using gravity to get the object out by tilting the head to the affected side. DO NOT strike the person's head. Shake it gently in the direction of the ground to try to dislodge the object.
    5. 5. If the object doesn't come out, get medical help.

INSECT IN THE EAR

1. 1. DO NOT let the person put a finger in the ear, since this may make the insect sting.
    2. 2. Turn the person's head so that the affected side is up, and wait to see if the insect flies or crawls out.
    3. 3. If this doesn't work, try pouring mineral oil, olive oil, or baby oil into the ear. As you pour the oil, pull the ear lobe gently backward and upward for an adult, or backward and downward for a child. The insect should suffocate and may float out in the oil. AVOID using oil to remove any object other than an insect, since oil can cause other kinds of objects to swell.

also look here - http://www.google.no/search?hs=Ecd&h...S%C3%B8k&meta=

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    a drop of crazy glue on the head of a finishing nail could "grab it"
    just be careful you dont glue the object into his ear

EDIT: but i would take him to the ER, they can "bill you later"
    just be glad the object isn't stuck somewhere else :p
    Last edited by Vargas; 06-17-2005 at 04:37 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    Quote Originally Posted by 99%
    OBJECT IN THE EAR

1. 1. Calm and reassure the person.
    2. 2. If the object is sticking out and easy to remove, gently remove it by hand or with tweezers. Then, get medical help to make sure the entire object was removed.
    3. 3. If you think a small object may be lodged within the ear, but you cannot see it, DO NOT reach inside the ear canal with tweezers. You can do more harm than good.
    4. 4. Try using gravity to get the object out by tilting the head to the affected side. DO NOT strike the person's head. Shake it gently in the direction of the ground to try to dislodge the object.
    5. 5. If the object doesn't come out, get medical help.

INSECT IN THE EAR

1. 1. DO NOT let the person put a finger in the ear, since this may make the insect sting.
    2. 2. Turn the person's head so that the affected side is up, and wait to see if the insect flies or crawls out.
    3. 3. If this doesn't work, try pouring mineral oil, olive oil, or baby oil into the ear. As you pour the oil, pull the ear lobe gently backward and upward for an adult, or backward and downward for a child. The insect should suffocate and may float out in the oil. AVOID using oil to remove any object other than an insect, since oil can cause other kinds of objects to swell.

also look here - http://www.google.no/search?hs=Ecd&h...S%C3%B8k&meta=
    Great. But i do like the part where... DO NOT strike the person's head.
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast