Thread: Nero Burning Problem

I just bought a new dvd burner and i have the latest version of nero 6.6 and i have every software included , now my problem is what choice do i select. im tryin to burn like 4 movies on 1 dvd disc . All MY movies are in kvcd formats so 4 movies should fit in a dvd disc can somebody school me in on the dvd info burning and please dont send me to no guide unless its helps me out with the kvcd format thansk all yall
    Last edited by ZeroTolerance; 06-17-2005 at 12:43 AM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    kdvd I havent tried it yet but look at kvcd.net fron info, you will have to re-encode it that for sure unless you have a divx player, then you could just burn them as data

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    kdvd I havent tried it yet but look at kvcd.net fron info, you will have to re-encode it that for sure unless you have a divx player, then you could just burn them as data
    i use dat acp thing u use is dat kvcd format or kdvd format and how do i re encode it?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    I never tried it after I got my phillips dvd player. it was just too much work

sorry maybe gre1 has done a kdvd, he mostly did skvcd, you can try to pm him I guess :/

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    I never tried it after I got my phillips dvd player. it was just too much work

sorry maybe gre1 has done a kdvd, he mostly did skvcd, you can try to pm him I guess :/

o cuz i remember u use to go hard with it , u knew everything about burning movies , i guess i got to learn on my mistakes