Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Torrentbytes

Quote Originally Posted by Elated
    FINNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Igot in after 3 months and the today at about 3:30 est just like that im in!!!!, ilikechikin which do you think is the best?
    there's no definitive answer to this. it depends what you're looking for, your internet connection, etc. i think it is best to use a combination of many sites.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Hi i have been a TorrentBytes user for over a year with 80GB upload that i uploaded @ 14kb/s (for ever).My share ratio was 1.052 and i would visit the site daily. Yesterday when i tried to log in i got a this message :Login failed! This account has been disabled. I don’t know why and how it got disabled and i have no way to talk to the admin at TorrentBytes .I am just hoping that someone will read this and help me get back in and btw my user name is "galnaim". thanks to u all !!!!!
    p.s. i miss TorrentBytes ):
    Last edited by gme123; 03-01-2006 at 10:32 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    oops double post sorry
    Last edited by gme123; 03-01-2006 at 10:28 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    < torrentbytes power user myself, and id have to say that tby is the best torrentsite i've ever been on

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Hi i have been a TorrentBytes user for over a year with 80GB upload that i uploaded @ 14kb/s (for ever).My share ratio was 1.052 and i would visit the site daily. Yesterday when i tried to log in i got a this message :Login failed! This account has been disabled. I don’t know why and how it got disabled and i have no way to talk to the admin at TorrentBytes .I am just hoping that someone will read this and help me get back in and btw my user name is "galnaim". thanks to u all !!!!!
    p.s. i miss TorrentBytes ):
    ill PM a staff about that problem

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    thanks for the help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    it should be re-enabled now.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. BitTorrent   -   #118

Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by BawA
    it should be re-enabled now.
    yes it is enabled now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks so much i almost cryed u saved me
    do u have an idea y i got kicked out ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    the guy said it was disabled by error.

Benjamen button

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA
    the guy said it was disabled by error.
    ok thanks so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast