Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Torrentbytes

I have got to the torrentbytes user sign up page several times, when I click submit I get user limit reached again Has anyone else experienced this?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Yes ...

Ya fill out the submission form, and by the time you hit submit, the user limit is reached

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Uffff, same is happening to me now

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Has anyone found a way to get in? Do they just let you sign up at random times?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by eagles
    Has anyone found a way to get in? Do they just let you sign up at random times?
    The current user account limit (48,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later (no hammering)...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    malyo's Avatar Poster
    I did get in but it took me almost a month. I filled the form like 5-6 times getting user limit reached after submitting but I'm finally in. So arm yourself with a lot of patience and good luck!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Yeh when I was trying I was checking it every 5 minutes, occasionally you would fill in the form and miss out, then after not checking it for a couple of days i accidentaly clicked my bookmark and got an account. So yeh luck + patience

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I did It
    Just keep trying. I had to fill the form 5 o 6 times too.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Abel6376
    I did It
    Just keep trying. I had to fill the form 5 o 6 times too.
    I'm jealous

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I'll let you guys in on a secret on how to sign up. I'm guessing that most of the users and people that want to register mainly reside in the US. Because i come from the land downunder, the time difference is pretty big. I was able to sign up at around 7:47am Ausrtalian time, which was probably when everyone else that was trying to sign up were asleep. My Friend was also able to register this way. He got it at around 9am the next day. So when everyone else is asleep that is when you stalk. Have fun

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast