Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Months

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    4 Months of being with her, and still getting mind fuck. AHAHHAHAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Get used to it?

Never had a girlfriend who didn't try with the mind games, at least on occasion. Not sure if it's possible for the guy to win - I'm also not sure if I'd want to, there is no prize and the effort some women put in is unbelievable.

Much better to ignore it by telling her that if she explicitly says what she wants you to do, then you'll do it. Otherwise it's likely that if she persists in dropping insanely subtle hints, her wishes will remain unfulfilled. Seems to work okay but the games never truly cease altogether.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Prefrontal leucotomy.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Get used to it?

Never had a girlfriend who didn't try with the mind games, at least on occasion. Not sure if it's possible for the guy to win - I'm also not sure if I'd want to, there is no prize and the effort some women put in is unbelievable.

Much better to ignore it by telling her that if she explicitly says what she wants you to do, then you'll do it. Otherwise it's likely that if she persists in dropping insanely subtle hints, her wishes will remain unfulfilled. Seems to work okay but the games never truly cease altogether.

OHhhhhhh I seeeee.... rather than saying.....I like choccies/flowers/clothes (delete as applicable) smile...nudge....hint.... they should just say....Oi, get yer wallet out and buy me choccies/flowers/clothes (delete as applicable or not) NOW!

I see, its so simple...thanks for the advice manker I am sure it will work a treat on my bf.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I think I just posted in this thread saying you should insinuate she's gained weight, in passing like, and run away before she's got time to react. If it ever gets too much.

Either I never pressed reply, the database is fooked, or someone was having fun at my expense

I think I'm going with the first option.

EDit: Unless you've gone and made cheebus a mod, in which case it's #3.
    Last edited by Snee; 06-20-2005 at 11:28 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    EDit: Unless you've gone and made cheebus a mod, in which case it's #3.

(A) shall be exempt from disclosure under section 552 of title 5, Made up Code (commonly referred to as the Freedom of Information Act)[.]

Pub. L. No. 107-296, 116 Stat. 2135, § 214(a)(1)(A) (to be codified at 6 M.S.C. § 133(a)(1)(A)).

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I am speechless, just speechless

Notwithstanding any other provision of law, critical infrastructure information (including the identity of the submitting person or entity) that is voluntarily submitted to a covered moderating agency for use by that agency regarding the security of critical infrastructure and protected systems, analysis, warning, interdependency study, recovery, reconstitution, or other informational purpose, when accompanied by an express statement [as specified below]
    Last edited by Snee; 06-20-2005 at 12:00 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Waaa, this topic went somewhere else.

I hate her, and love her, this game sucks. Bah, loosing sleep because i keep thinking about her, have to be at work in 4 hours.
    Last edited by asmithz; 06-20-2005 at 12:15 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    I am speechless, just speechless

Notwithstanding any other provision of law, critical infrastructure information (including the identity of the submitting person or entity) that is voluntarily submitted to a covered moderating agency for use by that agency regarding the security of critical infrastructure and protected systems, analysis, warning, interdependency study, recovery, reconstitution, or other informational purpose, when accompanied by an express statement [as specified below]
    Its no then.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast