Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Renamed Games

Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    I was just wondering why people rename games to another game.
    What is the point.
    I think if they just left the name people would still download it.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

2. Games   -   #2
    I HATE when people rename files. Sometimes they get fakes and name them somethin sweet. I think that they just want to piss people off

3. Games   -   #3
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    I want to kick those peoples asses straight to hell
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

4. Games   -   #4
    tell me how u going to do that???

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    Ill tell u why

Some people out there are assholes and think its funny when they see it on there upload screen there probaly sitting there laughing there heads off they get a kick out of it some idiots couldn't be bothered renameing it coz they want to see the other person suffer like they did. The thing that gets me is sometimes 20 users have the same fake file and i cant work out why that one is!!! Either that or some people dont know there title of their game hmmmm.... lets see it might be Madden 2003 and some dumbass thinks it Tigers Woods golf and what pisses me off is when u send a message to the user to see if its for real and they ignore u.

6. Games   -   #6
    Plain and simple answer.... LAZY gits !!
    I downloaded a 300 meg game
    and it was a renamed one.
    52 PEOPLE SHARING IT !!!!

7. Games   -   #7
    One thing you can do to protect yourself is look at the details of the file before downloading. Mouseover the file. Many times you'll see something completely different for a filename or suspicious keywords. So many people are lazy. They download the crap file, realize it's renamed crap, and then leave it in the share folder.

8. Games   -   #8
    its cos it happened to them. i HATE it too.

9. Games   -   #9
    removed

10. Games   -   #10
    People rename files just because they can. They like fooling other ppl, deluding them so u spend all your time d/ling NHL 2003 only to find out its black and white .... ignorant, arrogant and quite fucking senseless ... but no matter, i dont use kazaa anyway ... its virus hell... and full of spackers... present company exempt

i use so many different and reliable methods that kazaa has become obsolete for me ... gl and hf guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast