Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Now WTF?!

Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    Especially when the user goes "Now WTF?! Newegg doesn't have it in stock anymore????"... Like we are all standing by in the Newegg stock room or something. I wonder if there was any attempt to contact Newegg to find out the availablity of the part(s).
    OMG, Now everyone turns against me. Nice... You can contact customer support via email but it takes like a month to get a reply. Ive got 2 questions tho, Whats the difference between Serial ATA100 and 150 and whats the difference between a OEM and retail harddrive.
    u have to learn something...

every boy/man has to learn this and memorize it...

it is WWW.GOOGLE.CA it has answers to all ur questions...

this is the last time i hope u ask question that can be answered by google...so here are ur answers...:

http://www.directron.com/patasata.html
    http://www.google.ca/url?sa=U&start=...Who-wins&e=747

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=U&start=...l-c.html&e=747 (oem or retail)

My Blog
    I'm still here.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #42
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by jaigandhi5
    u have to learn something...

every boy/man has to learn this and memorize it...

it is WWW.GOOGLE.CA it has answers to all ur questions...

this is the last time i hope u ask question that can be answered by google...so here are ur answers...:

http://www.directron.com/patasata.html
    http://www.google.ca/url?sa=U&start=...Who-wins&e=747

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=U&start=...l-c.html&e=747 (oem or retail)
    Its nice to see that you actually help instead of spamming for once.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    Especially when the user goes "Now WTF?! Newegg doesn't have it in stock anymore????"... Like we are all standing by in the Newegg stock room or something. I wonder if there was any attempt to contact Newegg to find out the availablity of the part(s).
    OMG, Now everyone turns against me. Nice... You can contact customer support via email but it takes like a month to get a reply. Ive got 2 questions tho, Whats the difference between Serial ATA100 and 150 and whats the difference between a OEM and retail harddrive.

How do you know it takes a month? Let me guess cause it 'doz' or 'ma freined tld mezzz'

For your other two questions use fucking google, both are extreamly simple and have been answered in this section of the forum maybe 10 times in the last few months. Stop being so fucking lazy and try to work out things for yourself insted of relying on us. How do you know were not just gonna tell you to buy shit parts, and we won't be around forever. Do the most un-American thing you can do a attempt something yourself.

Everyones turning against you for a reason, your a fucking retard.

Quote Originally Posted by LINKINZZZ PARK0rZZZ
    Are you refering you as the hardware world posters or jaigandhi5, because its not really clear, if its aimed at the hardware posters i wouldn't expect anymore help from most of them, they don't take kindly to wankers.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy

How do you know it takes a month? Let me guess cause it 'doz' or 'ma freined tld mezzz'

For your other two questions use fucking google, both are extreamly simple and have been answered in this section of the forum maybe 10 times in the last few months. Stop being so fucking lazy and try to work out things for yourself insted of relying on us. How do you know were not just gonna tell you to buy shit parts, and we won't be around forever. Do the most un-American thing you can do a attempt something yourself.

Are you refering you as the hardware world posters or jaigandhi5, because its not really clear, if its aimed at the hardware posters i wouldn't expect anymore help from most of them, they don't take kindly to wankers.
    Dude, You need to GTFO and stop calling ppl names.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #45

Your reply helps to concer my point. What is it with you and your need to make almost all your sentances unreadable and non english, spam everything you see. The number of times i've seen you reply with;

LOLLZLZLZ

HA HA WTFZZ12"!

and so on is unbelieveable. Infact i think this is the smartest post you have ever made, i mean you spelt a 4 letter word

6. Software & Hardware   -   #46

Your reply helps to concer my point. What is it with you and your need to make almost all your sentances unreadable and non english, spam everything you see. The number of times i've seen you reply with;

LOLLZLZLZ

HA HA WTFZZ12"!

and so on is unbelieveable. Infact i think this is the smartest post you have ever made, i mean you spelt a 4 letter word
    1: Fuck off
    2:GTFO you homo.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #47
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    Lately at OCForums (quite possibly the most rabid pro-Thermalright site on the net), the Thermaltake BigTyphoon has been posing a serious challenge to the XP-90c/XP-120 TR's.
    It must be very good as Thermaltake is widely despised in general over there (for pretty good reason actually), and it is a cheaper and quieter unit than the TR's.
    If I was still aircooling, I'd probably give it a shot.
    but have you actually seen one of the Big Typhoons?
    (you work in a shop, you may have stocked em at some time)
    theyr're fucking HUGE!!!

but yeah, it is cheaper, about 50 bucks HS + fan,
    as opposed to 50 bucks or so for just a TR heatsink

8. Software & Hardware   -   #48

LOLLZLZLZ

HA HA WTFZZ12"!

I love u Peerzy

great day im having today

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #49
    I love u Peerzy

Do you really need to quote so many fuckin posts, and spam at the same time?
    Last edited by S!X; 06-24-2005 at 01:57 AM.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #50
    I love u Peerzy

Do you really need to quote so many fuckin posts, and spam at the same time?
    Well im sorry, maybe maybe u can stop replying to the spam posts ...

well since we are spamming, lets get back on track....

FUCK!! That DVD Drive I was gonna get (The black NEC) they dont have anymore!!

EDIT: Is this the same one? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16827152038

Cuz the bookmare I had said that the product was disabled.

EDIT#2 : I confirmed its the same one, False alarm
    Last edited by jaigandhi5; 06-24-2005 at 02:02 AM.

My Blog
    I'm still here.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast