Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: becarefull with bittorrents clients

Member BT Rep: +1
    trackers with any decent logging mechanisms will be able to capture any clients that are using a mod - they lose the original client ID.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    yeah - pisexy is banning a load of users because they are using programs to fake their ratio for them - how sad

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    horia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I don't understant why r they banning azureus... it happend to me more than once that the tracker didn't get the correct size of what I uploaded... it showed a different size than the tracker did...((

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Well I for one, have know about this for a while, Some BT sites are not allowing users to download from there site if you are using some of these clients that have the potential to cheat. I keep a pretty good ratio myself. On some sites I have 5 to 1 ratios, that is only because they reward me for donating some funds for the cause. I figure it is the best I can do since I like to download from thier site.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    firefox.. just wondering.. how much do u donate for what size(I mean how many GB)???

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by horia
    firefox.. just wondering.. how much do u donate for what size(I mean how many GB)???
    For example I can donate $35 and get a 200GB upload credit. Not bad if you ask me, plus they have a lot of stuff I like to get from there site, and this way I do not affect my ratio too much at other sites.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    35$ is to much 4 me .... but if u can afford that it's a good bargain... u have good ratios, u don't get banned/kicked/warned, and u everyone is happy

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    yeah its a small price to pay for all my goodies I get from there, they also have other promotions like $20 and $15 but you do not get as much upload credit.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    when u think this better u might get that this is a form of leeching... but not as severe as the actual thing.. u support the site ... I haven't intended to insult anyone so don't get to mad about this ..

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Xagest
    I don't understand why uploading while you're downloading causes so much anxiety. It's not like it costs anything to upload...
    My ISP fixed a limit of 20g for downloading and 10g for uploading and I always upload near 9.99g so those cheaters make me

I always try to keep a good ratio and it can be very hard... Those guys with a ratio of 50 should be ban forever!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast