Thread: Microsoft Publisher

My good people,
    I downloaded Microsoft Publisher from Klite and I tried to install it but I received error message stating that the file is corrupt Pls can someone provide me a working Verified K-sig or Sig2Dat link of this file.

Thanks in advance
    <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING</span>.</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    EDIT: no i take it all back, it was trying to load the Avatar and Signature that was causing it. http://www.msnusers.com/[email protected]%2Fbscap1.jpg

nothing to stress about then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is anyone else having this load up on this post, it is only coming up on this post for me. Is this as suspicious as it seems?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    its doing it to me as well &#33;&#33;&#33;

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    ok Agamalizard now back to your topic

Ill presume you want the latest version? (Microsoft Publisher 2002 XP) 265,978Kb
    For the record I didn’t download this, I just ran a search when I saw your post and this was the most popular version with 34 Users

Here&#39;s a link and give it a go, If something goes wrong its probably between the user and you, not a corrupted file at there end.

Microsoft Publisher XP 2002.exe

File:Microsoft Publisher XP 2002.exe
    Length:272361906 Bytes,265978KB
    UUHash:=BFuu2V+9GbGsKSqe+SJiqqAjswI=

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    sam,

that was the particular one I downloaded that is giving me headache now. But I&#39;m wondering, how can a corrupt file have so many users?
    <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING</span>.</span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    not me, probaly cos i am on 98